Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Interesting fact about penis sizes for the guys

JonStephen

Someone was telling me last night that for every 15 pounds you gain you lose an inch towards the size of your dick.

I don't see that being the case but I can definately see that if you are overweight the excess fat takes away from your gurth......maybe its half an inch for every 15 lbs...something like that.

Pretty fucked up though

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Someone was telling me last night that for every 15 pounds you gain you lose an inch towards the size of your dick.

I don't see that being the case but I can definately see that if you are overweight the excess fat takes away from your gurth......maybe its half an inch for every 15 lbs...something like that.

Pretty fucked up though

Is there any good reason to believe this?

The guys with the biggest dicks that I know are cut and not a pound overweight, but I figured it is because they have higher testosterone and thyroid hormone levels.

ok this is totaly NOT TRUE-

it cant be

that would mean that as guys wed have to start out with a 30 in penis b4 we start gaining weight- understand?

otherwise what? its startd to get inverted?

well actually this can also be partly true-

only cause i am well cut but thin and mine (as i haev been told) is often too long for some grls-

SORRY CAROL- didnt mean to poke u in the lung

funny that this thread came up; i was going to bring this up in that thread with the naked, morbidly obese guy (but decided against it). his penis was remarkably small, and i did once fool around with an overweight guy (really good friend of mine) who also had a surprisingly small one. don't know if there's a connection, it could just be chance, but i'll just put that out here.

Originally posted by weyes

funny that this thread came up; i was going to bring this up in that thread with the naked, morbidly obese guy (but decided against it). his penis was remarkably small, and i did once fool around with an overweight guy (really good friend of mine) who also had a surprisingly small one. don't know if there's a connection, it could just be chance, but i'll just put that out here.

maybe it just looked small incontrast to his body(about the obese guy)