Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Time for one of those POST YOUR PICS thread........

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

i've been told that this is the sure-fire way to a woman's heart. eat her ass, and she'll do anything. ;)

damn right...girls like that better than gettin their snatch eaten out...next step is to get this chick back to my house...haha...j/k with ya girl...didnt mean to offend u...i just meant ur body is off the meat rack.

Originally posted by rizzo

Why dont you just do it the good ole' proud B&T way and get Plastic Surgeon daddy to fork you over a few grand for some abdominal lyposuction.

Or the model diet of cigarettes, cocaine and champagne..............

hmmmm, the 3 C's.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys this might sound stupid, but how do you get pics on here. Either my computer sucks or there is something wrong with me. What do you put in the script prompt when you hit attach picture, I tried putting a source address and it still didn't work.......... Thanks

DanWilson, you oughtta be SHOT for that fuckin picture in your sig!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is that the little boy from the Man Show?!?!?!?!?! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

@dave, you should be able to attach the pics from your hard drive? I think?

I'ma put this one (my fave) - this is me, Swizz and Cassidy - Swizz new artist. This nigga is BANANAS on the freestyle.....Tigger had to turn his mic off after 9 minutes straight at the radio station. He is gonna blow up like 50 Cent.

Originally posted by rizzo

signature.jpg?bcmIOD.Ab5g4Qt5_

Friends:

ScottFriend.jpg?bcmIOD.A3ReSBOCg

185-8514_IMG.JPG

DSC_0375.JPG

DSC_6672.jpg

D016.jpg

D32.jpg

ur kiddin me right? this doesnt look like damian van zyl..u found some tool with a mesh hat and long hair...TRY AGAIN ...give it up chief..its over..ur tired..Done..finished...

u were entertaining..Photoshop me..do whatever u want to me..but ur act got BORING..and when something IS DRY AND STALE it must be replaced..