Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Strip Club Meetup - Dec 28th?

pookie23

Originally posted by brickhouse

I say we take a trip to Tampa and hit up Mons Venus.....kicks the shit out of any place around here :eek:

. . . FINALLY someone gives proper credit to my former home away from home!! . . :drunk: . . I've been to a couple of the establishments up here and I can say hands down . .without any shadow of a doubt that Mons Venus takes all of them to fucking SCHOOL . . That place had simply the freshest, hottest dancers anywhere, NOTHING can compare to it . . . :drunk: . . Full on body contact too . . simply insane . . :eek: . . . :eek: . . .

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dirtysanchez

Flashdancers!!! sux! I went there for a bachelor party in Nov...half the girls in there couldnt even hold my fuckin coat....they were nasty. $10 for 1 corona and $15 for an LIT ----I had to laugh...only in NYC. I'll run rings around those chix....pah----lease

:laugh: I hear ya bruh.....thats no good joint,...screw their overpriced drinks....LOL There's tons of good ones in Jerzey minus the shennanigans...:D

Originally posted by atomicapples

there is a place in jersey called...

double D's... i heard some good things about that place.

nope....i havent been there in a while but last time i went, it was horrible...sides, that's in morristown far away from the train station...if nj is a consideration, i can give you a few good places, but i would think everyone wants to hit nyc so as to find a place afterwards with greater ease and reduce the time and difficulty involved in getting there...

now, if youre ever in nj, you should check out VIPs...formerly Club 16 in West Orange...my friends run the place...predominantly Brazilian women...and they are fierce...or hit up Tittelations in Bloomfield...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i just bought one of those, icecream man change belts... im good to go... lets do it... im getting blue balls just thinking about it...

i have one when i used to sell fried wontons and dumplings on a stick before i started to sell kabobs on bell blvd.

if you want ill lend it to you.