Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
clubrat88

lesbo foot sex

Originally posted by joeg

but i don't get it... wouldn't you be better off with your hands and/or mouth???

I wouldn't try to make any sense out of it... fetishes aren't exactly based on reason.

(But to answer your question... yes, tounges and fingers are much more practical!)

Originally posted by weyes

hey, don't mock; it's how i had my first orgasm :D . ahh - 8th grade math class :drunk::spin2: ... (from a guy, though - sorry if that detracts.)

The fact that that's how you got your first orgasm should be mockery enough.

for spragga and phutture...sometimes a fetish aint all about looks...iv'e seen much better feet yes, but that doesnt change the fact that two womenare fucking each other with their toes and shit...but hopefully these feet are more for your liking.....

Originally posted by clubrat88

for spragga and phutture...sometimes a fetish aint all about looks...iv'e seen much better feet yes, but that doesnt change the fact that two womenare fucking each other with their toes and shit...but hopefully these feet are more for your liking.....

Appearance is also a factor as well. I couldn't do my thang to a gal that has jacked up toes.

BTW - I like this pic:aright:

Originally posted by clubrat88

. . . . Dude, I just take the view that a chicks gotta have nice feet . . that don't mean I want to see her puttin da tarsils in the holiest of holies (or unholiest if that's your bag) . . you know what I'm sayin? . . . :aright: . . .