Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lesbo foot sex

clubrat88

Originally posted by joeg

but i don't get it... wouldn't you be better off with your hands and/or mouth???

I wouldn't try to make any sense out of it... fetishes aren't exactly based on reason.

(But to answer your question... yes, tounges and fingers are much more practical!)

Originally posted by clubrat88

for spragga and phutture...sometimes a fetish aint all about looks...iv'e seen much better feet yes, but that doesnt change the fact that two womenare fucking each other with their toes and shit...but hopefully these feet are more for your liking.....

Appearance is also a factor as well. I couldn't do my thang to a gal that has jacked up toes.

BTW - I like this pic:aright:

Originally posted by clubrat88

for spragga and phutture...sometimes a fetish aint all about looks...iv'e seen much better feet yes, but that doesnt change the fact that two womenare fucking each other with their toes and shit...but hopefully these feet are more for your liking.....

. . . . Dude, I just take the view that a chicks gotta have nice feet . . that don't mean I want to see her puttin da tarsils in the holiest of holies (or unholiest if that's your bag) . . you know what I'm sayin? . . . :aright: . . .