Clubplanet Nightlife Community

staying in on NYE

would any of you consider it?

i feel like its such a silly night...every year people get all hyped up for it and its never any better than a regular night...at least for me it isnt....ive only had one NYE ever worth talking about and that was the Millennium......

NJangel and I have been discussing our options and nothing we come up with sounds all that great......any advice?

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i feel like its such a silly night...every year people get all hyped up for it and its never any better than a regular night...at least for me it isnt....ive only had one NYE ever worth talking about and that was the Millennium......

NJangel and I have been discussing our options and nothing we come up with sounds all that great......any advice?

BG

No i hear you man, I think i am going to take it easy myself. Local bar or somthing.

BG

Absolutely have considered it, its amateur night! I've never spent New Years Eve in a club, never have, never plan to. If you have the right girl and the right friends, you dont have to go out at all as long as you're together having a good time. If you've got a spare $175/pp around, last year I went to an awesome party that www.lftproductions.com threw at a Holiday Inn. The party was pretty crazy and the music was slammin, I was a little banged up and swore my friends dragged me to Factory. The music was that good! If you can get a couple of friends to go to this party with you, I'm sure you'd have a good time and you can get the drinks for your girl (not that I condone underage drinking, lol). No one will know!

Just a thought. Happy New Year!

attachment.php?postid=1186587

my favorite lovebirds, i agree with u barry sometimes i do think NYE is sometimes hyped up and overrated. i think im leaning towards staying home with my baby. maybe go to a party then go home and just have a quiet NYE or the other way around.

barry btw, all the people im gonna live with want a single, so i guess we're not gonna apply for ur house. thanks for all the juicy info tho! :D

BG

Hey im gonna be at a hotel in somerset having a party. IF you and Erin wanna drop by for a couple of hours your more than welcome. :)

Originally posted by magellanmax

Somerset?....as in Jerzey?...... I didnt have a clue they got hot parties ova there....

idk what you mean by that nor do i care. I dont live in jersey so therefore idk whats hot or not. all i know is that i have a 2 bdrm suite with some friends and we're partying like we did last year. Except last year we were at a hotel in weeeeeee-whore-ken and almost got thrown out twice.

:party: