Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why does everyone wear those damn...

I also went to ROXY for the first time 4weeks ago since 2000. And i also was like WOW everyone is wearing the same thing same hair styles, and allllllllllllllllll dance the same. And then i started realizing wait a minute there all 18yrs old maybe that could be why they think their somethign special some shitliek that maybe i dont know. Its funny how everyguy in their dances and looks the same at least the girls have a different dancing style. When me and my friends went their some of the guys their tried to battled but couldnt compete.MUHAAHHAHAHAHAHA. Must be my spin in the ai twist that gts the ladies. Anyway yea very nice reasons iliana i really burst out laughing when agreed with you.

Originally posted by mbenzml

its not that ur right, i just don't see the need to argue on a messageboard with someone whos just a screenname to me

:tongue:

There's no argument here. I was asking atomic apples a question and you could of chosen to answer : " I like expensive glasses and it's my money and it's no one's business how I spend it!" OR you could of kept the fuck quiet!

By the way, why are you on a message Board if you refuse to argue with 'screen names"??? LOLLLOL

-iliana

:laugh:

Originally posted by iliana

By the way, why are you on a message Board if you refuse to argue with 'screen names"??? LOLLLOL

-iliana

i didn't feel the need to to start an agrument with you, cause apparantly thats what its all about to u.

and just so you know, i feel the same way about everyone wearing the same thing, but when you say that everything is the same thats when you got me. Why not just let someone buy their 300$ sweaters, glasses, etc, and just leave them alone. Maybe they have their own reasons, which you may not understand. And do i really need to explain to you the way prices work in the market, cause that might take a while.

Originally posted by zoomxc01

no i didn't mean to knock ne ones style or start ne controversy-i just wanted to know why everyone looks the same...

...if you went to metro lounge in nj you would have seen the same thing....the new protype guido...

but

this shouldnt surprise you or anyone...our society is all about mimicking...whether it be behavior, appearance, etc...it's the core process to which we learn language, movement, etc....this is just an extension of that...

but

i dont even have to go that route...being 32, i can tell you that we were all wearing parachute pants and bandanas during the breakin years...and then moved to cavariccis and IOUs during the freestyle years...and then moved to baggies and the like when we became House Heads...so dont let this surprise you...

Originally posted by mbenzml

i didn't feel the need to to start an agrument with you, cause apparantly thats what its all about to u.

and just so you know, i feel the same way about everyone wearing the same thing, but when you say that everything is the same thats when you got me. Why not just let someone buy their 300$ sweaters, glasses, etc, and just leave them alone. Maybe they have their own reasons, which you may not understand. And do i really need to explain to you the way prices work in the market, cause that might take a while.

I don't give a shit if clubbers are walking around like fucking clones.

So they ALL shop at Bang Bang and Armani Exchange...WHO GIVES A FUCK!

I still haven't heard from atomic apples.

personally i have a pair of those glasses...

most of the shit that people wear int eh clubs are the cheap knock offs. mine costed 300 from bloomies...

if your going to get glasses...

get something real.

THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I'VE READ ALL YEAR!

Shit, it's not like you're talking about getting a kidney transplant..you're talking about sun glasses!!!!

loLLLLOLLOL

-iliana

:D:laugh:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

...why even bring a purse to a Club???? :confused:

I personally like to have my chapstick/lip gloss, cigarettes, lighter, money, and ID with me.... The bags I bring out are just small enough to wear on my shoulder and not be a nuisance....

I just think... If you need to bring your purse in, that's fine, then hold it... but If you don't need it and are going to just check it when you get inside... LEAVE IT IN THE CAR!

Originally posted by kitty19

yea that's what guys are for..! :laugh:

they can carry my: celly, lip gloss, vicks, tampons, cash, license, glowsticks, gum.... ;)

i'd carry all the above for you EXCEPT

1) tampons - no fucken way! if you're on the rag carry it yourself or stay the fuck home!

2) glowsticks - if you're rocken these you're def. not with me.

that will be all,

Joe

its a phase. it will grow tired soon enough. some super evil villain guido is conjuring up the new look right now as we speak in his nj basement. spikes will turn to mullets, a/x will turn to harley davidson, steroids will turn to mcdonalds, and next thing you know we have a bikers convention on our hands. but in all seriousness, what is up with the glasses inside a dark as hell club? :confused:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

its a phase. it will grow tired soon enough. some super evil villain guido is conjuring up the new look right now as we speak in his nj basement. spikes will turn to mullets, a/x will turn to harley davidson, steroids will turn to mcdonalds, and next thing you know we have a bikers convention on our hands. but in all seriousness, what is up with the glasses inside a dark as hell club? :confused:

Originally posted by calebmandrake

Umm, try speaking for yourself next time, captain. We are not all there for the fucking music. Hanging out with your friends, meeting new people and relaxing is why most people go out. Music is definitely part of all that but NOT the only reason one goes out.

sorry to make ther a correction on ur correction-but the scene is about THE MUSIC--its people who think otherwise that take away from the scene. No offense intended-

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

its a phase. it will grow tired soon enough. some super evil villain guido is conjuring up the new look right now as we speak in his nj basement. spikes will turn to mullets, a/x will turn to harley davidson, steroids will turn to mcdonalds, and next thing you know we have a bikers convention on our hands. but in all seriousness, what is up with the glasses inside a dark as hell club?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3::peeright::peeleft:

Guidos are stupid followers thats why they all wear/do the same things. Sunglasses have always been part of clubs but not for some dumb fashion or social reason .

Sunglasses are for the sun when you get out of the club\rave!

if you wanna hang out with your friends meet new people then go to back to school or a lounge.Dont waste space on the dancefloor please. Its annoying when theres people just standing around talking in a big part of the floor while some of us wanna dance and enjoy the music. I have a friend who wears his shades when we go clubbing. I dont have aproblem, but i had a problem at ROXY when i went a few fri. ago, cause EVERY GUY HAD them and they all looked and danced the same. So if your in a place like that change up the style dont overkill it. LOT61,SUITE16,LOTUS,even SPA,EUGENES,SERENAS, there is a tiny if anypercent no dancing at those places.