Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why does everyone wear those damn...

Well I went to the Roxy fri night-fuckin insane-but I have one question-why was everyone in that goddam place sporting those $300 gucci glasses-do u realize u all look the same w/ the spiked hair ur skin tight shirt-and those god awful glasses-don't u think itsk inda played out if EVERYONE WEARS THEM! but other than that lil side note-the bag girls made a come-back dancin around thear purses i nthe middle of the dancefloor cuz they were too cheap to check them :laugh:

let me rephrase this if i said it kinda fucked up for those wanna look like im a spoiled brat.

MOST of them... not all... i seen a few people in roxy with some really quality gear. the girls... sometimes i really dont get is...

they rock a 200-300 dollar lv/gucci bag, but all the gear on their back is from bang bang or clubbers r'us.

Originally posted by atomicapples

let me rephrase this if i said it kinda fucked up for those wanna look like im a spoiled brat.

MOST of them... not all... i seen a few people in roxy with some really quality gear. the girls... sometimes i really dont get is...

they rock a 200-300 dollar lv/gucci bag, but all the gear on their back is from bang bang or clubbers r'us.

cause they think noone can tell

Originally posted by zoomxc01

Well I went to the Roxy fri night-fuckin insane-but I have one question-why was everyone in that goddam place sporting those $300 gucci glasses-do u realize u all look the same w/ the spiked hair ur skin tight shirt-and those god awful glasses-don't u think itsk inda played out if EVERYONE WEARS THEM! but other than that lil side note-the bag girls made a come-back dancin around thear purses i nthe middle of the dancefloor cuz they were too cheap to check them :laugh:

maybe u should fill everyone in on ur great style, since you how to dress so well

Originally posted by zoomxc01

but other than that lil side note-the bag girls made a come-back dancin around thear purses i nthe middle of the dancefloor cuz they were too cheap to check them :laugh:

...i would not check my bag....a coat is one thing...a bag with personal belongings....not a cheap issue....a security issue....but i would also never go to roxy so......there ya go!

Originally posted by misk

...i would not check my bag....a coat is one thing...a bag with personal belongings....not a cheap issue....a security issue....but i would also never go to roxy so......there ya go!

I agree 100%..... It has NOTHING to do with not wanting to spend the money. I never heard of anyone checking their purses!!!! :blank:

Originally posted by atomicapples

personally i have a pair of those glasses...

most of the shit that people wear int eh clubs are the cheap knock offs. mine costed 300 from bloomies...

if your going to get glasses...

get something real.

Atomic Apples,

Tell me, what's the difference between paying $300 for "REAL" Gucci's and $10 for "FAKE" Gucci's if:

1. You're not a godamn rockstar or celebrity and no one really gives a shit.

2. They look THE SAME except for the missing logo (OH my GAWD! Missing LOGO!!)

3.They are only going to be in style for a MAX of 5 months....Which actually makes the regular average joe, such as yourself, look like a dumbass because they decided to spend half their weekly wage to look "REAL" COOL.

4. What's makes it even more sad is that you would pay FULL PRICE for trendy items at bloomies!! I hope you never consider a career in finance!

:laugh:

-iliana

;)

Originally posted by iliana

Atomic Apples,

Tell me, what's the difference between paying $300 for "REAL" Gucci's and $10 for "FAKE" Gucci's if:

3.They are only going to be in style for a MAX of 5 months....Which actually makes the regular average joe, such as yourself, look like a dumbass because they decided to spend half their weekly wage to look "REAL" COOL.

4. What's makes it even more sad is that you would pay FULL PRICE for trendy items at bloomies!! I hope you never consider a career in finance!

-iliana

;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Atomic Apples,

;)

just shut the fuck up

im deletin my response cause i don't wanna start a fight with this biiatch, its not even worth it

Originally posted by mbenzml

just shut the fuck up

im deletin my response cause i don't wanna start a fight with this biiatch, its not even worth it

Try more: "I'm deleting my response because Iliana is right. So let me just tell her to shut the fuck up because I can't think of anything better to say!"

;)

I'm always here to help baby.

-iliana

:D

Try more: "I'm deleting my response because Iliana is right. So let me just tell her to shut the fuck up because I can't think of anything better to say!"

;)

I'm always here to help baby.

-iliana

:D

its not that ur right, i just don't see the need to argue on a messageboard with someone whos just a screenname to me

:tongue:

Originally posted by mattm2o

And We Have A Winner!

Thank U Scott!

It is only common sense... I do not know why people set out to impress... Don't get me wrong... I like to dress up on occasion... But in all reality... We are there for one reason...

THE MUSIC...

Atomic Apples,

-iliana

;)

:laugh2::rofl:

wow, i actually agree with you