Clubplanet Nightlife Community

random quotes

adonis55

"Since baseball time is measured only in outs, all you have to do is succeed utterly -- keep hitting, keep the rally alive, and you have defeated time. You remain forever young." - Roger Angell

One of my favorite quotes off all time.

82 days until Opening Day!! :bounce: :bounce:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by codica3

"Since baseball time is measured only in outs, all you have to do is succeed utterly -- keep hitting, keep the rally alive, and you have defeated time. You remain forever young." - Roger Angell

One of my favorite quotes off all time.

82 days until Opening Day!! :bounce: :bounce:

That is an awsome quote.

But my favorite is still the one I posted a few days back. :tongue:

Originally posted by erica127

LoVe

its better to lose ur pride to the one u love, then to lose the one u love because of pride.

you only fall in love once...the rest is just practice to make sure your heart can take it.

HeArTbReAk

i'm afraid of loving you because the next step is loosing you, and my heart couldn't handle that.

the saddest thing in life is loving someone who use to love you.

Real love hurts...real love will take u far beyond urself...therefore

real love will devastate u...if love does not shatter u, then u dont know love.

LoVE

love is giving someone the ability to destroy your heart & trust them not to.

if you were torn between two people who would you choose?...the one that you love or the one that loves you?

you never fall in love the same way twice.

i said i'd never let a guy touch my heart...then i met you

HeArTbRoKeN

you don't die of a broken heart...you just wished you did.

sometimes i wish i was a kid again...skinned kness are easier to heal then a broken heart.

what if finding the love of your life meant changin the life that you loved.

saying you'll never fall in love again is like saying you will never smile again...as much as you might not want to now, someone is going to come along & make you

FrIenDsHiP

the friendship isn't worth tears unless the friend is..

a true friend will go to hell for you..an enemy will certainly try to send you there

it's the friends that you can call at 4 AM that matter

Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao...

Hey Dg, sup with Hunnie, she has some cool posts that would be cool at the 'I fell the need" thread...is she partial to it or she's just oblivious..? Let me know, coz I wnna pick her brain...LOL.;)

Then Again.....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

Originally posted by erica127

LoVE

love is giving someone the ability to destroy your heart & trust them not to.

if you were torn between two people who would you choose?...the one that you love or the one that loves you?

you never fall in love the same way twice.

i said i'd never let a guy touch my heart...then i met you

HeArTbRoKeN

you don't die of a broken heart...you just wished you did.

sometimes i wish i was a kid again...skinned kness are easier to heal then a broken heart.

what if finding the love of your life meant changin the life that you loved.

saying you'll never fall in love again is like saying you will never smile again...as much as you might not want to now, someone is going to come along & make you

FrIenDsHiP

the friendship isn't worth tears unless the friend is..

a true friend will go to hell for you..an enemy will certainly try to send you there

it's the friends that you can call at 4 AM that matter

Thats a beautiful quote hun.... I wish I thought of it first..... aaawwwww... if you got more, please feel free to share hun....

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone."

"Psychiatrists say that one out of five people are mentally ill. If four of your friends are ok, then you're the one."

"Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap the motherfucker."

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes."

Originally posted by magellanmax

Hey Dg, sup with Hunnie, she has some cool posts that would be cool at the 'I fell the need" thread...is she partial to it or she's just oblivious..? Let me know, coz I wnna pick her brain...LOL.;)

Then Again.....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

not sure... share it with her... maybe she take a liking to it... :aright: (however i think this is the "..." version of the i feel the need thread...)

Originally posted by magellanmax

Thats a beautiful quote hun.... I wish I thought of it first..... aaawwwww... if you got more, please feel free to share hun....

thank you very much..i am off to class now but once i return i will try to post some more

Opinions are like assholes..everbody's got one and they all stink.

Condoms are for sailors

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

LoVe

a guy & a girl can just be friends, but at one point they'll fall for each other...maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever.

it's much easier to turn a frienship into love, then a love into a friendship.

one day you will kiss someone & know those are the lips that you want to kiss the rest of your life.

i chased after love for what seemed forever, but it was when i took a rest love found me

HeArTbRoKeN

the worst feeling is knowin how much you love someone...how much they love you back..how perfect you guys are together..but for a million unknown reasons..you can't ever be together...

i'm not saying i am gone...but i have to find out what life is like withouth you..

it hurts to breath, because every breath i take makes me realize i can life without you..

i don't miss him..i miss who i thought he was...

fRiEnDsHiP

friends care enough to take the risk, to tell you things that you know are true, but don't wanna hear..

true friends are the ones that help you get revenge on the guy that just broke your heart..

when shit goes down & sides are taken...you'll find out who's true & who's fakin..

SeRiOuS

in the end you always go back to the people that were there in the beginning..

enjoy the little things..for one day you may look back & realize that they were the big things...

don't ever regret things you did...cuz at one point what you did was what you wanted...

there's only one place for the past.... and that's in the past..

letting go isn't about giving up..it's about accepting what can't be.

..people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.....

<3it's hard to stop crying when the only one who can stop it is the one making you cry.....

.......it's easier to turn friendship into love...then a love back into friendship....

....cry me a river and go drown in it*

..if u cant't lower heaven....raise hell

**believe half of what u see&none of what u hear...cause people who talk don't know..and those who know don't talk

<3<3if 2 past lovers remain friends...they are either still in love...or never were<3<3

....i've made a lot of stupid mistakes in my life...but the worst was thinking the person who hurt me before...wouldn't hurt me again...

THE ONLY WAY TO GET OVER ONE IS TO GET UNDER ANOTHER!

...when a guy says the last thing i wanna do is hurt u...it just means he has to do other things first.......

IT'S BETTER TO LOSE A LOVER THAN TO LOVE A LOSER!!!!!!!