Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Cover @ Maze?

xtreme-1

Originally posted by xtreme-1

any1 know the cover for friday at maze? i wanted to go check this place out but if its gonna be pricey ill just wait for space Saturday?

On a side note its supposed to snow in NY for Xmas how cool is that?? haa haa

PM Mazegirl or e-mail her at carla@clubmaze.com They have a CPer guestlist.

BTW, who is playing Friday?:confused::cool:

lol noel you are truly a character. I'll be there. I haven't seen you play and you have been on the radar for a while, and yeah me and tony will drag Greg out of the house somehow. See you Friday. Have a merry xmas. :)

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted?

Originally posted by xtreme-1

any1 know the cover for friday at maze? i wanted to go check this place out but if its gonna be pricey ill just wait for space Saturday?

On a side note its supposed to snow in NY for Xmas how cool is that?? haa haa

does this mean we are going to Maze on friday ?? :D

I just got an email from Marco saying that PMS is coming to Maze this Friday!!! Congratulations on the new venue. Chris and Mono are very talented DJs (judging from the couple of times I went to Lola). Turnout was a little on the light side at Lola, but it wasn't on a weekend. I expect it will be better for them, given its a Friday night. It's also guest list all night for PMS, according to the email. Thanks Marco! Wish I could go, I'll be out of town. I'll catch you guys next month.

that's southern talk, btw... ya'll...

i can't tell you how much i am looking forward to friday... i know the numbers are still growing on fridays at maze, but if there's 50 ppl or 5000 i just have a good vibe about this weekend... i think it's gonna be a great, great time! ramon c., see you there! it'll be good to meet you. i'll be playing tons of hot new illegally downloaded 32k mp3s. won't that be sweet!!!!

:laugh:

merry holiday

noel

Originally posted by noelsanger

that's southern talk, btw... ya'll...

i can't tell you how much i am looking forward to friday... i know the numbers are still growing on fridays at maze, but if there's 50 ppl or 5000 i just have a good vibe about this weekend... i think it's gonna be a great, great time! ramon c., see you there! it'll be good to meet you. i'll be playing tons of hot new illegally downloaded 32k mp3s. won't that be sweet!!!!

:laugh:

merry holiday

noel

I sincerely doubt it will be 5000 :D ....... but it certainly looks like an interesting Friday ........

See you there ... and hopefully meet you .... I'll be there 4 sure..:eek:

:cool::hat:

Guest brwneydtrouble

I hope to make it out there on friday night. Want to check out NS. :D Already saw PVD at Space a while back, although I will end up there at the end of the night to say hi to the crew.