Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
weyes

"do you fuck as well as you dance?"

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by weyes

no! ;):laugh:

(but is that really a reflection on my fucking ability or more of one on my dancing...?)

If I fucked as well as I danced. I would be good for nothing.

Cause I can dance for shit.

Now if I danced as well as I fucked. Well I don't want to tap myself on the back. BUT............. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spragga25

I wasn't :confused: :confused: about you being a dancer silly...I'm confused about the title of the thread.

I just don't know :confused:

...i forget as well...i didnt think this applied to old folks like us who havent danced let alone fucked in really long time...that's why i hadnt responded...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phatman

...i forget as well...i didnt think this applied to old folks like us who havent danced let alone fucked in really long time...that's why i hadnt responded...

Exactly! Even though I did dance last nite and I'm sore as hell!!

Back to the topic at hand....I just don't see the correlation between the two.

Dang - we ARE getting old!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spragga25

Back to the topic at hand....I just don't see the correlation between the two.

...there is none...we go through this every few months or so...they are mutually exclusive...many of us can attest to that through personal experience...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phatman

...there is none...we go through this every few months or so...they are mutually exclusive...many of us can attest to that through personal experience...

Ok...just checking

Personal Experience...it's been sooo long...I think I forgot my "personal experience" :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spragga25

Back to the topic at hand....I just don't see the correlation between the two.

me neither. that's why i started this thread :D .

if anyone actually tried that on me as a pickup line in a club, i'd respond as i did above; i wonder what reaction i'd get...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by weyes

me neither. that's why i started this thread :D .

if anyone actually tried that on me as a pickup line in a club, i'd respond as i did above; i wonder what reaction i'd get...

I tried it once. Got 2 black eyes and a fat lip.

By any chance did you start this thread because of my SIG ?

And if you did. I hope you do know where the line came from :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by weyes

me neither. that's why i started this thread :D .

if anyone actually tried that on me as a pickup line in a club, i'd respond as i did above; i wonder what reaction i'd get...

i think you can tell sometimes. i mean if you can more on the floor, you can defintly move in bed. but who knows:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×