Clubplanet Nightlife Community

feRRy!!

oh man... what an amazing night... :clap2: i've never heard him spin before ever... this night was perfect... there was not one beat i wasn't movin to... he was incredible... :clap: the stage crew was in full effect... I LOVED THAT FERRY WAS SO DAMN FRIENDLY... :aright: he was awesome dancing and vibin with the crowd... def. the highlight of my night... =)

so happy i got to see a few of you guys... jon, quoth, marty, serge :bounce:

my night was fantastic but im exhausted... too much :bootysha:

good night... :moon:

moonie..notice u didnt c me later on in the night?? :D ...

as much as i love ferry..i am soooooooooooooooo fuckin happy my friend got booted and we bounced...im sooooo glad roxy enforces its UNDERAGE DRINKIN POLICIES...Thank u Roxy Security so much....im not even bein sarcastic!!

I wound up @ vinyl..Holy Shit!!! felt like fuckin Classics Night..DANNY WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN ON PPPPPPPPOINTTTTTTT!!!..if it wasnt for Roxy Security sniffin out the sip of black n coke my 20 yr old friend had...i never would have had the best fuckin time of my life

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

as much as i love ferry..i am soooooooooooooooo fuckin happy my friend got booted and we bounced...im sooooo glad roxy enforces its UNDERAGE DRINKIN POLICIES...Thank u Roxy Security so much....im not even bein sarcastic!!

I wound up @ vinyl..Holy Shit!!! felt like fuckin Classics Night..DANNY WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN ON PPPPPPPPOINTTTTTTT!!!..if it wasnt for Roxy Security sniffin out the sip of black n coke my 20 yr old friend had...i never would have had the best fuckin time of my life

was he the one that kept sayin i wanna talk to the manager?

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

haha i hear that, i ended up missing it but having a pretty good time myself - fuck i saw him at avalon this summer (i think) has his set changed much? (to anyone that saw him around that time) excuse me if im babbling right now..too many vivarins 2night!!!!! V'SSSSSS!

p.s did he play punk? (should i even ask lol)

fuck. Maybe I just picked the worst time ever to get there and get online (12:45), or maybe it was as much of a fucking madhouse as it seemed. Got on line around 12:45, finally got inside a little before 2:00. The scene on those stairs, right when you walk in the door, was disgraceful and the reason why me and my brother just said fuck it. No lines, just masses of people all trying to push and squeeze their way to the front. Then, when security realized what was going on, they felt it necessary to join in on the pushing and shoving, and tried to literally push people back into line. Screaming at the top of their lungs. "MAKE A FUCKING LINE!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! DON'T MAKE ME MAKE YOU FUCKING MOVE!!!!"

Me and my brother just looked at each other and said fuck it. I wanted to see Ferry badly, and it would have been a great night for my brother's first time in a club, but it was just not worth it at that point. Started driving towards Arc and realized that we were way too early and the place would be empty, so pulled a Uey and headed over to that Evolution thing. Made a decent night out of it, but the scene at Roxy for the hour and a half or so while I was there was pretty fucked up. But, in all fairness, I've never seen Roxy like that before, must have been a bad night for them or something.

LAST NIGHT WAS A MEMORABLE NIGHT

I GOT ON THE LINE I HAD TO WAIT LIKR 45 MIN THAT WAS A BITCH BUT WATEVER IT WAS WORTH IT

KID VICIOUS WAS SICKKKKKK DROPED A NICEEEEE UPLIFTING SET

THEN FERRY CAME ON HE STARTED A LIL SLOW BUT BUILT UP AND IT WAS GREAT

LIGAYA WAS AMAZING THE CROWD WENT NUTS AND THE PINK LIGHTS LIT UP THE WHOLE DANCE FLOOR AND THE STROBLE LIGHT

AAHHHHH THAT WAS PRICELESS

THE CROWD I DUNNO I THINK EXIT INVADED ROXY LAST NIGHT SINCE NO MORE DRAPER IT WAS LIKE 3 TO 1 ORIENTAL TO AMERICAN RATIO LAST NIGHT LOL

BUT OVER ALL AMAZING NIGHT FERRY WAS GREAT

ferry & kid vicious owneeeeeeeeed..i got in at like 12 buttt i had to wait for my friend to get in cuz he had my ticket so i waited in the lobby for a solid 1hr and 15 mins and finally he came in, than we had to wait on the security line, that had to be the worst security check i ever been through, it was like 10x worse than exit's. but eventually we got in at around 2:10, i didn't even get my coat checked, i just kept it rapped around my waste. i was in the front of the stage the whole night with all the tranceaddicts, at the end i got to talk to ferry and and kid, reallly really cool and down to earth guyz, i also saw ferry walking in and i greeted him while i was in the lobby which was pretty sweet. but ya, overall, ferry & kid vicious were really good, mixing wise and track wise.

tracks they both played (no order):

junkie xl - breezer

above & beyond - far from in love

dj fire - jetlag

indiana - in my veins (kansai remix)

hydra - affinity

sun decade - im alone (ronski speed dub)

ferry corsten + steve helstrip - unknown name

ferry corsten - punK (original mix)

veracocha - carte blanche

eon - pocket damage

solar stone - seven cities (armin van buuuren rmx)

viframa - cristalle (katana's intro mix)

gouryella - ligaya

armin van buuren - yet another dub

10th planet -ghosts - MATT's VINYL

yoji biohemnaka - banging globe (system F remix)

system f -solstice

push vs globe - tranceformation

kid vicious - proceed

system F - out of the blue 2002

altitude - tears in the rain

ughhh cant think of any more..ill add when i think of more

:D

Originally posted by x-phactor

tracks they both played (no order):

junkie xl - breezer

above & beyond - far from in love

sun decade - im alone (ronski speed dub)

ferry corsten - punK (original mix)

solar stone - seven cities (armin van buuuren rmx)

viframa - cristalle (katana's intro mix)

gouryella - ligaya

armin van buuren - yet another dub

10th planet -ghosts - MATT's VINYL

yoji biohemnaka - banging globe (system F remix)

system f -solstice

push vs globe - tranceformation

system F - out of the blue 2002

I seriously hate you. This list just made me really mad I got out of line. :bigfinge::D j/k

fucking breezer, banging globe, punk, ghosts...I hate myself

Good time all in all........marty got me fuckin wasted off SoCo

All I was doing all night was saying "I wanna hear Out Of The Blue!!!!!"

Good seeing some heads out and a couple people like ghhhhost who gets his drunk ass fired outta clubs for underage drinkin, glad you still had fun.

SOBE.....80 days:)

whats up with the crowd last night..i've been to roxy for every big dj lately and last night was ghetto and i felt like there were a bunch of 15 yr olds in there. ferry was sick..but everything else about teh night blew. i guess the exit crowd poured in last night too.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

she's just a material girl in a material world...:laugh:

Werd.....what was up with that?:laugh:

All my efforts to talk to some women and the only ones to approach me were busted.......thanx Rachel and Marty for the save.

I never have any luck in that place though......at least this time they weren't 16 year olds

"WAS LIKE 3 TO 1 ORIENTAL TO AMERICAN RATIO LAST NIGHT"

What the hell is this? My god, just oozing with ignorance and stupidity... do I dare tackle this one?

As for Ferry, it seems like it wasn't worth it. I myself have seen him spin 3 times this year, so a fourth wasn't in the cards. But he has a bimonthly residence at glow in D.C. Tickets run 12 bucks, that's amazing!

What's up w/ the NY dance scene? I read so many complaints of any of the halfway decent places. Arc, seems like the best of them all, but 18 and over? And no alcohol?

Exit? Went to Webster Hall a couple times but it was all guys. Haven't been to Roxy yet, but huge crowds pushing isn't exactly what I had in mind.

Help... what do you guys recommend?

---------------------

Ferry Corsten, Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, DJ Irene, Swedish Egil, John Digweed, Danny Howells, Donald Glaude, Crystal Method, Mark Farina, and Tall Paul... all in Los Angeles for New Years.

Wow.. there was so much energy in that fucking building, I didn't know what to do with myself. I was dead tired by the time we got there.. and I still had to dance around a little.. the energy is crazy! Didn't get to hear too much of his set, but what I did hear definitely lived up to the expectations I had for Ferry. :aright:

P.S. drunkhunk --> you still have a problem with that fucking caps lock don't you? :blown: I'm sorry, I know computers can be complicated, but you can call your computer company and ask them how to release the caps lock if you can't figure it out yourself. :rolleyes: