Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scot Project?

Roxy is still going be having the international talent come in occasionally though to my knowledge.. dates and all that are not established really but I think they still plan on doing it.. and I would love to hear Scot Project again. I need my yearly fix. :D

Originally posted by codica3

Man o man.. you should have heard his set from Tunnel. :eek:

I havent posted in a while but when i saw your post i had to reply. yeah he set was amazing. i saw him every time he was in the city. 2 times at limelight, world, exit and tunnel. i looked on his website but it doesnt say anything about coming to the us. but if he does i will b the first one in line.

Also happy new years to everyone. :D :D

Originally posted by clubmanxtc

I havent posted in a while but when i saw your post i had to reply. yeah he set was amazing. i saw him every time he was in the city. 2 times at limelight, world, exit and tunnel. i looked on his website but it doesnt say anything about coming to the us. but if he does i will b the first one in line.

Also happy new years to everyone. :D :D

That was his first time in the city and MAN did he make an entrance! :D

Originally posted by jonnyblaze2001

I imagine that there aren't too many fans on this board, but i am, and i am jsut wondering if anyone heard anything about this.

i think people are fans and they just don't realize it.

i've heard his tracks at: tunnel, twilo, limelight, exit, soundfactory, almost every rave i attended in 2000-2001.

he was tight at limelight. can't wait for his arrival again.

• 3 weeks later...

Can you post Scot Project's website. I can't find it anywhere. Thanks