Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FOR THOSE WANTING INFO/TIPS/ADVICE ON L.A.

weyes

Originally posted by Crackorn

weyes- hi. I'm going to be in Vegas in January and I want to make a quick trip to LA since I've never really been (just a brief layover in LAX). Where would a guy go just to chill, like a lounge or such, for a few hours?

Thanks,

crack

hey, crack :) ,

yep, alex is the one to ask about lounges and whatnot. i'm strictly a clubber :D .

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

This Saturday, November 22nd and every Saturday there after...

Come out to LA's only exclusive Hip Hop/Neo-soul lounge to celebrate...

LAKERS vs. GRIZZLIES official Pre-Game Party inside...

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

@ Level One

6311 Wilshire Ave.

Los Angeles, 90048

This event is 21 & over (I.D. required)

Valet and convenient street parking is available.

Dress code: Sexy Casual for Ladies...Guys No sports apparel! Jeans OK!

***Please note you must be dressed to impress. You will get turned away at the door if you are not an immaculate individual.

Rsvp to 310.745.8260 or SoposhPR@hotmail.com

Table Reservations available, inquire when RSVPing

For dinner info vist www.levelonela.com

"It's not just another event...it's a lifestyle...be posh"

• 1 month later...

WE LIVE RIGHT OUTSIDE NEW YORL CITY AND WE ARE AFRAID TO GO OUT AND NOT HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE AS WE WOULD IN NYC

WE ARE ACUSTOMED TO CLUBS THAT HOLD 10,000 PEOPLE AND DJ'S FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD SO WE ARE LOOING FOR THAT SAME VIBE

WE ARE FLYING TO LA IN 10 HOURS AND IF ANYONE CAN GIVE US THERE OPINION ON HOW THEY WOULD SPEN THEIR WEEKEND TELL US: PLEASE HELP!!!!

SAT NIGHT

SUN NIGHT

MONDAY NIGHT

THANKS

KIM & MARK

:confused:

Originally posted by kimnmark819

WE LIVE RIGHT OUTSIDE NEW YORL CITY AND WE ARE AFRAID TO GO OUT AND NOT HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE AS WE WOULD IN NYC

WE ARE ACUSTOMED TO CLUBS THAT HOLD 10,000 PEOPLE AND DJ'S FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD SO WE ARE LOOING FOR THAT SAME VIBE

WE ARE FLYING TO LA IN 10 HOURS AND IF ANYONE CAN GIVE US THERE OPINION ON HOW THEY WOULD SPEN THEIR WEEKEND TELL US: PLEASE HELP!!!!

SAT NIGHT

SUN NIGHT

MONDAY NIGHT

THANKS

KIM & MARK

:confused:

i'm from nyc and much prefer l.a. nightlife. the vibe in the few clubs i frequent (you do have to hit the right ones) is so friendly and positive; something i've never experienced in new york clubs (though i did experience that when i went to raves in nyc, years ago).

saturday night, spundae is the place to go. it's my favorite club anywhere. it's at circus, on santa monica blvd. you can find all the info at www.spundae.com . i'm not sure who's there this weekend (darude and someone, i think), but the club itself and its attendees are always a great experience.

as for sundays and mondays, i really don't know. i would pm alex90028 or go to his site at http://www.alexinla.com .