Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aquabooty is back baby!

tbooty

Originally posted by tbooty

January 25th Aquabooty returns, in their a-maze-ing new home.

Opening night w/ our new monthly resident HARVEYof London & DHM.

holla...

:party:

Con-f**kin-grats guys!!!!!!!! ......... and Harvey as monthly ....... unreal!!!

this is the plan if everything goes well...

down stairs will be the regular saturday boys night with no thru flow in or out between the two. the down stairs crowd will be welcomb but will have to go thru the back entrance like everyone else.

aquabooty will have a totally seperate entrance > thru the blue door up the back staircase. a whole lot of changes should be taking place over the next several weeks to ensure that the sound is on par & that the back area is truly its own seperate dope ass club. in that plan is a main floor w/ lots of tables & seating around the dance floor. a new dj booth at floor level smack in the front center of the dance floor & built into the back wall. an additional room & bar in the back w/ pool table. plus a proper chill out/make out area.

if this comes together as planed maze will no doubt be the hottest club in miami... word

Hey Tomas/Joe/DHM/Harvey

Congratulations on the new venue - I can't wait to see it - hear it- touch it! :-)

I missed Harvey the last time he was here so it will be an extra special treat!

Thanks to all of you for keeping Aquabooty moving!

see you on the dancefloor!

Dennis

:party: :party:

Just checked Maze out on Friday, it was really sad to see that it was closed due to a lack of clubbers and promotion.

I was thinking that a night like Aquabooty needed to infultrate the place and start something special there. Keep on promoting the night as you all did for Lola and there will be a steady and larger crowd for the night. I'll be supporting the Maze-Aquabooty night, most definately! Start the BUZZ

tbooty_

do you guys have a flyer yet [if so, i'll flood it a little to all my deep haus heads]? Oh, and laliux- I wasn't downing DHM + Harvey, they kick arse. I just wanted to know so that I can plan... especially if the main floor [which i heard, is dancer's paradise] is kicking.