Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sicktracks.com

Man, thank God for this website....I am going through serious house withdrawal right about now! My grandparents go to bed at 8pm! I'm like, "The night hasn't even begun - it usually gets crunk around 3:30! WTF?" :laugh:

www.sicktracks.com

It even works on this laptop that I have to use dial-up for right now! Are there any other sites like this that I can listen to music with a slow connection?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't go on the board over there, but maybe I should! I was introduced to it by a friend...we'd gotten home from the club and were still in dire need of music! His boy had a bad-ass system in his room, he went to the site and got it poppin!

I love that song "Seven"! It reminds me of being on the patio at Space, that's the first time I heard it. I played it a million times last night. LOL Gotta listen to some more, but thanks I will register on the board over there as well!

Originally posted by sheendawg

Maaaaaayun, that is THE song!! I believe it was #1 on Billboard about two weeks ago.

Dark Beat - Oscar G

You know it when you hear it......"I'm addicted to drums and I'm a slave to the DARK BEAT!!!!" :rock::rock:

Hook a sistah up!!

I am not trying to be rude. But are you being sarcastic?

PS are you going to a certain someones 4th Anniversary party?

Well gotDAYUM!! :laugh:

No, I wasn't being sarcastic.....I happen to LIKE that song! Probably because it is yet ANOTHER song that takes me right back to the patio at Space on Sunday morning at 11am.....the crowd going crazy, palm trees blowing, me ordering one B-52 after another......why y'all gotta play me like that?! :rolleyes::tongue:

And HELL YEAH I'm going to the anniversary party, are you CRAZY?!?! I'm going to be there WAY sooner than that though, shall we meet?

Originally posted by girly

love sicktrackss:rock:

sheendawg, they are all being rude because dark beat has become commercialized and played on KTU.. So therefore no one likes in ANYMORE and will jock on anyone who does...

Girl, I ain't thinkin about them! I like what I like. But that's what else I like about this board, they have NO PROBLEM clowning your ass! :laugh:

I don't even listen to the radio a lot because of that shit they play....stuff you hear in cheesy teeny-bopper clothing stores. I see a big radio station thread now, I'm gonna go check it out and see what they're talking about though. I'm sure it has something to do with the lack of good music.....which is why I have my CDs and I'm good to go.

Originally posted by girly

love sicktrackss:rock:

sheendawg, they are all being rude because dark beat has become commercialized and played on KTU.. So therefore no one likes in ANYMORE and will jock on anyone who does...

Truthfully. I love the beat. Dont like the vocals.

Oh and I am definately down for a meetup for the anniversary party. I will post a thread on the other board when the time comes.