Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos ready for this fri

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by codica3

Well I'm neither so I dunno what you're trying to say. :rolleyes:

What I'm saying is, that there's few people that become a "promoter" and do a party for short period and make some money and disapear just like the wind, and some that stick to the party make the place happen and move on to diferent parties or continue to keep the current party going, capice?

Originally posted by djfabioc

What I'm saying is, that there's few people that become a "promoter" and do a party for short period and make some money and disapear just like the wind, and some that stick to the party make the place happen and move on to diferent parties or continue to keep the current party going, capice?

Umm.. whatever you say.. I still don't see how this has any relevance to my original comment.

Originally posted by pjgurl

how was the crowd last week?? I am really curious as to how this party is... I am def going to check it out this week.... I am excited to hear vicious and nero......

numbers were pretty thin, but the weather is to blame for that one I'm sure. You can never really tell anything when the weather is shit. It's kind of bottom of the barrel for the most part. The crowd last week was normal Exit crowd, nothing special.

Originally posted by djfabioc

FYI, that was just a sugestion that i gave to everyone , i'm not greedy and have a real job also, plus anyone is welcome on any room at exit expect the VIP, wich i have acess at all times so i would be glad to bring anyone in who want to see the room :D

fabioooo

our room is closed off for our guests who use the list. But if u have some people who wanna check the room out just lemme know and we'll let em in gladly...we're expecting a lot of peeps to support Jon, Myself and Tooch and since that room doesnt hold too many people..we just want to insure all the people who came to support can do some and have room to dance. :D

Like i said, its not gonna be another white room door policy so if u have peeps using ur list that want in, just lemme know when u see me friday and they can come on in and hear some dirtttty beats

NERRROOO

its hard to describe his style..maybe the word ENERGY!!!..kid is insane--you gotta see him perform to believe it...im sure nero will keep the afterhours crowd at exit friday well into saturday morning

breakfast run afterwards anyone??

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by codica3

LMFAO.. you see why I NEVER EVER wanna be known as a promoter? :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh2: yeah I hear ya. I used to be one and i'll never go back to doing it. I as well like the "supporter" idea.. Thats really what we are in a way....? haha

spinning 4-9 ish if u want to try n label the type of music it would big, progressive-tech-tribal-hard discoy house with some breaks n a tid bit of hard trance. or sometimes a straight up house/breaks . this fri will be all the above/ mostly techy funky energy or u can jus scrap that n like mike said straight up non stop energy. its gonna be a nite of running around from room to room jv on the main n jon n mike in the mid night room, i hope i dont get dizzy. c u all there

Ok, i will seee u there!:aright:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

fabioooo

our room is closed off for our guests who use the list. But if u have some people who wanna check the room out just lemme know and we'll let em in gladly...we're expecting a lot of peeps to support Jon, Myself and Tooch and since that room doesnt hold too many people..we just want to insure all the people who came to support can do some and have room to dance. :D

Like i said, its not gonna be another white room door policy so if u have peeps using ur list that want in, just lemme know when u see me friday and they can come on in and hear some dirtttty beats

NERRROOO

its hard to describe his style..maybe the word ENERGY!!!..kid is insane--you gotta see him perform to believe it...im sure nero will keep the afterhours crowd at exit friday well into saturday morning

breakfast run afterwards anyone??

Mike Bugout

Anthony..the first time I met you, was when nj nick suggested to me, that there's this dj in jersey thats up and coming and that just rips shit up..that dj was you..On your first night at the roxy..you were incredible...With VICIOUS and NERO doing afterhours on the main floor...the feedback is sick..The opening of the midnight room for all the music heads headed by mike bugout and guest dj's jon stephon an tooch is gonna be great....the red room with chris asta and serge is gonna explode..What I think happens on a special night like this..is that there's an excitement thats felt throughout the club and every dj in every room steps up and plays their hearts out including the guest dj's...the night has its own electricity thats perhaps hard to describe but definately felt.

With what we're trying to do with this new evolution party in respect to customer appreciation is starting to happen..Its amazing. Not one post about hostile search proceedures...The changing of dj's on a weekly basis, brings a freshness each week with each dj's individual style being welcomed..It seems to me, more and more people are coming back and are willing to give exit another shot..management is working with us...it's going to take a little time, but every week it seems to be getting better and better...This friday, We're looking forward to your relentless non-stop energetic set thats gonna make bloomberg stuff cotton in his ears down in city hall....The weather reports are good so far..if everything works out with you and vicious..it's gonna be off the fuckin meters....

wow the feed back on the 2 threads is overwhelming, bob i remeber that night at roxy lol u made me nervous as hell sitting like a hawk listening to every single mix. the nights with vicious jus seemed to flow like the mississippi, n unlike most peeps when u hawk me it makes me 10 times better. il never forget that night! u got a really good thing going here, seems like every1s comming out of the wood work to support us, alot of ol school heads r comming out this week. and EXIT froma dj point of view is the sickest main in nyc. i got a few tricks up my sleeve, the question is does the crowd have the ol school flavor to stay out past there bed times??? i remeber ol tunnel days when it didnt get good till 5 am, i think this week we might all reminice those days if u all can keep up??? cant wait fri isnt even here n the energy is of the meter. alls i can say is thanks njnick n the rest of u clowns c u all there fri:tongue:

Can't wait for this Friday. Haven't been to Exit in mad long. But there was a time when I was addicted to Exit and I couldn't go anywhere else. I'm sure a lot of people had the same addiction. The place is just amazing looking no matter what anyone says about it being a shithole and all that. Just go in there and take a look around at the place. It has everything you can ask for. I know I left because the crowd got shitty and was over run with scumbags. But there are new promoters in there that bring an all new crowd. I feel that I owe it to myself to check it out again because I have so many great memories there. No matter how much people hate on it. Exit is the best looking venue in NYC. Nothing really compares. But it is all about the crowd. And I trust the Bobby will restore the enjoyment that Exit once produced because he has a huge heart that's like a marshmallow and he cares about what the people want and responds to their needs. Good luck to all the DJ's and lets get this shit rollin again. Be sure to stay for after hours Nero is gonna rip shit up like always.

Originally posted by luiskain

Anthony my man, I've made a note to def come and support... many of us who were really looking forward to ur set on nYe will be there tomorrow nite to finally hear it!

c u tom nite bro

Luis! I am looking forward to hopefully seeing you tonite.. I'm gonna IM you or something later.. do you think you could PM your # my dear? :D

Wow I think I am finally gonna meat some CP peeps. You all better be nice and spiffy. I am gonna go Camera Crazy. LOL the joys of the Digital. Those fuckers better not give me problems at the door with it.

Is there a specific spot we are all meeting. And or a time???

Originally posted by elementx

Wow I think I am finally gonna meat some CP peeps. You all better be nice and spiffy. I am gonna go Camera Crazy. LOL the joys of the Digital. Those fuckers better not give me problems at the door with it.

PM or IM me your phone #.

Originally posted by elementx

Yeah I am pretty psyched too. I'll see you all tonight! :D