Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Representing Miami!!!!!

djoscarg

The fact that most people know DJ Laz than Oscar G, I am pretty sure is true. I have partied countless hours to the beats of DJ Laz in several parties, not that he was hired to spin there but they only had to put Power 96 and the party would start... and I don't want to tell you the number of lap dances to the beats of DJ Laz. :laugh: :laugh: so much fun especially on those R. Kelly and Keith Sweat's tracks......oh yeahhhhh!

now, talking about Footy.. I think he sucks. :blown:

forget it. you see thats why i hardly post in here cuz a few of you dont know jack and think you know it all. You guys just made fun of my point. Just because your friends with Oscar, Ralph, and Edgar you should agree to what is obvious to anyone who knows about music. and not sugarcoat your feelings.and yes to the person that brought it up DJ Zog is one hell of a DJ too:mad:

Originally posted by klubveteran

and yes to the person that brought it up DJ Zog is one hell of a DJ too

btw, i am friends with Dj Zog...i got my communion with Zog and even played little league with him...whats ur point?? Roly is STILL a better Dj....u like Laz that much? good...i think the "Pimp with the Limp" flat out SUCKS....he plays way commercialized shit and even throws in some Hialeah styled funk to really make it even cheesier (Sorry my Hialeah peeps- -Mimid, GA2 and Nighstar)...the reason more people know of Laz is cuz he is on the radio...u put Oscar on the radio, doing "monkey boy" stuff like Laz and he would have Miami name recognition...but Oscar G is know in more places than Laz...sorry to break it to u...Laz is a "radio Dj" and thats all he will amount to...Oscar does Production work and Djs in the one of nation's best clubs...Laz = local radio personality ; Oscar G = Global name and Production Recognition...whats the last production work Laz did?? Gato Volador Rmx?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i agree 100% with u Tony...but IMO Gino Latino will take Oscar G and Laz to school...his mid-day disco mixes were tops...he kept it real playing the music that started it all disco...they should stick Gino in the new building at Space:laugh: ;):tongue:

You are absolutely right Jesse!... I don't know who the DJ of Alcazaba on Wednesdays is, but he sure does blow the roof of that joint week in week out...not to mention the amount of eye candy that shows up there, even better than Nikki Beach on any given Sunday. :D

btw, i am friends with Dj Zog...i got my communion with Zog and even played little league with him...whats ur point?? Roly is STILL a better Dj....u like Laz that much? good...i think the "Pimp with the Limp" flat out SUCKS....he plays way commercialized shit and even throws in some Hialeah styled funk to really make it even cheesier (Sorry my Hialeah peeps- -Mimid, GA2 and Nighstar)...the reason more people know of Laz is cuz he is on the radio...u put Oscar on the radio, doing "monkey boy" stuff like Laz and he would have Miami name recognition...but Oscar G is know in more places than Laz...sorry to break it to u...Laz is a "radio Dj" and thats all he will amount to...Oscar does Production work and Djs in the one of nation's best clubs...Laz = local radio personality ; Oscar G = Global name and Production Recognition...whats the last production work Laz did?? Gato Volador Rmx?:rolleyes:

LMMFAO!! @ gato volador remix!!!!! Dude I don't even want to comment on this topic.

:laugh: this shyt was funny as f--k!

:laugh: :laugh: ...that is an ACTUAL picture taken of a Bellini "groupie" after the sunrise session is done...:eek:

yeah, that dude is soooo much the crowd of Sunrise Sessions. If you take a good look of that crowd, they seem taken out from the Michael Jackson's video "Thriller" :blown:

Originally posted by klubveteran

forget it. you see thats why i hardly post in here cuz a few of you dont know jack and think you know it all. You guys just made fun of my point. Just because your friends with Oscar, Ralph, and Edgar you should agree to what is obvious to anyone who knows about music. and not sugarcoat your feelings.and yes to the person that brought it up DJ Zog is one hell of a DJ too:mad:

People just tend to not respect opinions on here most of the time :( But if I recall correctly...U haven't respected other people's opinions all the time either...what goes around comes around buddy:rolleyes:

Originally posted by laliux

You are absolutely right Jesse!... I don't know who the DJ of Alcazaba on Wednesdays is, but he sure does blow the roof of that joint week in week out...not to mention the amount of eye candy that shows up there, even better than Nikki Beach on any given Sunday. :D

Been there in my happy hour days and OMG!!! So true eye candy galore..... :tongue:

Originally posted by laliux

yeah, that dude is soooo much the crowd of Sunrise Sessions. If you take a good look of that crowd, they seem taken out from the Michael Jackson's video "Thriller" :blown:

That crowd is so disgusting ... they are called "french baguettes" .... they come out at 7 am and by 8 am they are "stiff" and useless ... :laugh:

BTW Jesse ... great pic ... can u imagine just washing off the roof of the new venue with ... acid ?? ... lets just pray Pod is our major one of this days ... in preparation for Pres. ... he would clean that area of nitelife as Giuliani cleaned NYC :eek::hat:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

guys klubvet HAS to be playing you!!!

anyway with entertaiment like this i can save myself the 50 bux a month for cable!

fyi- murk records were like my HEROES in 1991, 1992, 1993... to this day i've never had the chance to hear oscar or ralph on the decks, but to this day, there's almost always a liberty city or FGDFOS tune in my box.

they put miami on the house music map globally. no question.

once again, resepct where it is EXTREMELY due!

peace and love

noel

wow, oscar way to go. u deserve all the notariaty and the success. ur music and productions are twisted to say the least and u r a pioneer of house music in the u.s. and beyond.

how were problem kids and yousef. i would love to hear them some time. thank you for representing miami. to the FULLEST.

hey oscar,

I've played for renaissance many times both at media at nottingham (now gone =( - as well as at the cross in London.. absolutely wicked mate... the vibe is second to none -how was pacha?? hear good things... did you meet geoff or tania or marcus? I am sure they took good care of you.. anyways, hope you had a blast.. would love to chat about it sometime

all the best

Jonny

bliss lives on!!