Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>Joe MiLLiONAiRE

I think in the end were going to find he really is rich. In the beginning of the show when they had him on that tractor he was wearing what appeared to be a stainless steel Rolex Daytona which is about $8,000. Also his real last name Mariott?? ring a bell their in construction and build hotels? could it be?

Originally posted by xkingchangox

I think in the end were going to find he really is rich. In the beginning of the show when they had him on that tractor he was wearing what appeared to be a stainless steal Rolex Daytona which is about $8,000. Also his real last name Mariott?? ring a bell their in construction and build hotels? could it be?

hmmmm....oh wow I didnt even think of that....could it be? ... :woah: hmmmmm....

My personal prediction for the winner is going to be that michelle girl ( the one he said had a great smile). She looks like one if not the only non-golddigger on the show. I hope Heidi gets booted fast, cuz she is a bitch.....

Originally posted by itzbryz

My personal prediction for the winner is going to be that michelle girl ( the one he said had a great smile). She looks like one if not the only non-golddigger on the show. I hope Heidi gets booted fast, cuz she is a bitch.....

Hi Brian :D

I think it might be the curly Hair girl, or the one wearing the Pink Strapless dress with the staight long hair...The one that wore the Cowboy Hat in the beginning... ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Hi Brian :D

I think it might be the curly Hair girl, or the one wearing the Pink Strapless dress with the staight long hair...The one that wore the Cowboy Hat in the beginning... ;)

I thought her too and heidi must go she is a biatch . . . but the show was ok...I wanna see the bachelorette;)

I think Evan is a little creepy looking. Can't put my finger on it, but something about him irks me. Maybe it's the fact that he is a lying sack o' shit who sold his soul to network tv. Anyway...I think the media would have caught on to whether he was an heir to the Marriott fortune. What I do find a bit fishy is that he was using his middle name as his surname on the show. Maybe to deter the media and/or contestants from researching him. Any ideas?

Originally posted by mala

I think Evan is a little creepy looking. Can't put my finger on it, but something about him irks me. Maybe it's the fact that he is a lying sack o' shit who sold his soul to network tv. Anyway...I think the media would have caught on to whether he was an heir to the Marriott fortune. What I do find a bit fishy is that he was using his middle name as his surname on the show. Maybe to deter the media and/or contestants from researching him. Any ideas?

no...actually...what xkingchangox is saying is that FOX knows about it...and they are "fooling" the audience...thats gonna be the twist...

But...who knows... ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

no...actually...what xkingchangox is saying is that FOX knows about it...and they are "fooling" the audience...thats gonna be the twist...

But...who knows... ;)

I get what you are saying, but if that was really true, he wouldn't have had to do this.

Originally posted by xkingchangox

I think in the end were going to find he really is rich. In the beginning of the show when they had him on that tractor he was wearing what appeared to be a stainless steel Rolex Daytona which is about $8,000. Also his real last name Mariott?? ring a bell their in construction and build hotels? could it be?

i am in total agreement with you on this one...