Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tits and BIG dicks

Guest gabo

U see that's what makes it so hard for women when it comes to dating and men with big dicks. U don't actually know what the man's packin' until after you're dating. (Unless you get down like that). But I have kept a guy around because he knew how to lay down the pipe. But I refused to be seen with him in public.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ivory

U see that's what makes it so hard for women when it comes to dating and men with big dicks. U don't actually know what the man's packin' until after you're dating. (Unless you get down like that). But I have kept a guy around because he knew how to lay down the pipe. But I refused to be seen with him in public.

nm

Guest gabo

was he ugly, why didnt you want to be seen with him?

ok and since girls cant see if a guy is packing or not will you stay with him if he isnt the size you want?

oh and another thing... we have a hard time figuring out if a girl has nice tits toowith all the padded bras and such. I have many stories like that

Guest gabo
Originally posted by joeg

and by dinner, he means "supersize it" at mcdonalds... but don't get him extra bbq sauce... you don't wanna spoil him...

woohoo supersized!

she has a really good point. lets say though, someone told me a guy had a big dick, it wouldnt make me wanna go out with him... he would have to have other qualitys i was interested in.

He looked o.k but he was dumb and he liked to talk loud and about everything. More than half the shit he said was either said backwards, bad vocabulary, or just completely wrong. It was pretty embarrassing. I'd be different if he knew he was a dumb-ass but he didn't. But boy could he fuck. I could see where all his energy went to.

Well, sex isn't everything, there'd have to be other qualities, like intellect, personality, respect. But since this is only about sex then that other shit is irrelevant, so no, I wouldn't continue to date a guy if he had a small dick.

Guest gabo

He looked o.k but he was dumb and he liked to talk loud and about everything. More than half the shit he said was either said backwards, bad vocabulary, or just completely wrong. It was pretty embarrassing. I'd be different if he knew he was a dumb-ass but he didn't. But boy could he fuck. I could see where all his energy went to.

Well, sex isn't everything, there'd have to be other qualities, like intellect, personality, respect. But since this is only about sex then that other shit is irrelevant, so no, I wouldn't continue to date a guy if he had a small dick.

interesting.

I love tits but if I really like a girl the tits won't stop me from dating her or even if she had a less than perfect ass

someone once said God gave men 2 heads with only enough blood flow for 1 at a time :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by gabo

was he ugly, why didnt you want to be seen with him?

ok and since girls cant see if a guy is packing or not will you stay with him if he isnt the size you want?

oh and another thing... we have a hard time figuring out if a girl has nice tits toowith all the padded bras and such. I have many stories like that

Um. If you have a hard time figuring out if a woman pads, uses the wonderbra, airbra, water bra, Etc... Etc... or is all natural. You have problems. You can spot that from miles away...

PS - I am an ass man. I could care less about the titties.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by elementx

Um. If you have a hard time figuring out if a woman pads, uses the wonderbra, airbra, water bra, Etc... Etc... or is all natural. You have problems. You can spot that from miles away...

PS - I am an ass man. I could care less about the titties.

well for the most part I can tell but sometimes I cant cause of what she is wearing or if she is wearing a wonder bra and is just pushing her titties up...

but I am an ass man too.... so what if you met a girl with butt implants sowed to her jeans?

Originally posted by gabo

well for the most part I can tell but sometimes I cant cause of what she is wearing or if she is wearing a wonder bra and is just pushing her titties up...

but I am an ass man too.... so what if you met a girl with butt implants sowed to her jeans?

:laugh: Toss her to the curb and laugh at her. ;)

i never dated a guy cuz of his dick size, but one of my b/f's was really big & i honestly am sad to say that i did not enjoy sex & didn't want it very much cuz it just didn't fit me rite & it hurt..so i guess you could say i would have dumped him cuz his dick was too big & i know that's mean but his personality wasn't doin it for me either towards the end...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by atomicapples

gabo, did you start this thread, cuz you got a small dick?

lmao, you figured me out there buddy boy