Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*ROLL CALL* Exit - 1/10

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

yeah but there isnt a snowballs chance in hell im driving to the city 2 times in one weekend(2.5 hours each way). Unless i am seduced on a friday by a random hot chick and forced to sleep with her and stay till Sat night...hey it could happen!

Ohh shit I keep forgetting you have a long ass drive..

Well..

Good luck on that decision. :D

Originally posted by djmikebugout

wooooooohoooooooooooooo

ps Spragga--those hips move faster than u think...thats why she comes in with me early to exit..bouncers wouldnt let her in normally with weapons like those--- :tongue:

Mike Bugout

See Adam.. listen to Mikey. :aright:

I'll see you tomorrow. :D

Originally posted by djfabioc

So where everyone is meeting and what time?

I have to bounce around from one room to the next...hopefully i will remember

There is a meet up in another thread for 2:30 behind the DJ Booth. I dont know how many people confirmed.

lemme just clear this up--

anyone can get into the Midnight Room...as long as the room isnt wall to wall packed, if u say u are there to meet CP heads or whatever u can come right in--

You dont necessarily have to use our list to come in the room, but you'd be helping us out--Not even in the $$ aspect but like i said before, we're tryin to do somethin positive but unless we do #'s on the list, Management will give the room to another promoter regardless of whether its packed or how good the music is. Thats not just exit bullshit, thats nightlife as we know it unfortunate as it is....

anyone who sez they are there for the CP meetup will easily get into the room...nuff said.

See everyone tonight! :D

Mike Bugout

lemme just clear this up--

anyone can get into the Midnight Room...as long as the room isnt wall to wall packed, if u say u are there to meet CP heads or whatever u can come right in--

You dont necessarily have to use our list to come in the room, but you'd be helping us out--Not even in the $$ aspect but like i said before, we're tryin to do somethin positive but unless we do #'s on the list, Management will give the room to another promoter regardless of whether its packed or how good the music is. Thats not just exit bullshit, thats nightlife as we know it unfortunate as it is....

anyone who sez they are there for the CP meetup will easily get into the room...nuff said.

Mike Bugout

:) DEJAVU !!!

Mike Bugout

well you know the experience kids will prob be at the 2nd floor bar like we always are, then we'll all go on over the midnight room when you come on. What time are you coming on??? See ya tonight! :D

Originally posted by mikelanza

ill be there and ill be :drunk: :drunk: !

wait how r they with id's at exit? as lenient as roxy?

I will be gettin my drink on before hand as well. I am not a fan of those $8.00 beers. Although I am sure my drink will continue when I get there. I am quite the alchoholic. :)