Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would you like to see DJ at XS this Summer???

Do you think XS should stick with the line up it had last summer, Santana fridays, Baez saturdays? If not who would you like to see friday, saturday.

Who would you like to see at Tempts in early May before Denny on Memorial Day???

Inquiring minds wanna know

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by armanifella

Gio is my boy, but taking that out he is ripping shit every time he spins. Last Friday at Riverstrret he played the best I have ever heard him play. I think he has the perfect style for any crowd, most def, down the shore.

Nice to see you join us:) . Your post is right on though :aright:

Originally posted by caleb

JoeG is a fucking low rent local DJ

Just sayin'

Low rent~~>NO!

Joe has dj'd at numerous clubs all over this area (riverstreet, cherri, abyss, exit, atlantis, sharkbar, joeys, cylo - when it was still cylo), just to name a few, and I dont see whats wrong w/ that?

Joe is a good DJ and he deserves all the praise everyone is giving him b/c not only can he DJ his ass off, he is one of the nicest people

Originally posted by binoys

Richie and Teo At XS

Def Richie Santana Friday nights. Teo Sat would be good too.

Tempts Before Mem Day

DEF - Richie Santana, Maybe work on Mike Mac for a night and if Teo is free DEF him too.

You hit it right on the head!!!! Fri. Richie Santana and Definately Teo T on Saturday. The best Saturday night XS ever had is when Teo was spinning 2 summers ago. Teo is off the hook!!!!!:bounce:

Originally posted by bigmurray

Do you think XS should stick with the line up it had last summer, Santana fridays, Baez saturdays? If not who would you like to see friday, saturday.

Who would you like to see at Tempts in early May before Denny on Memorial Day???

Inquiring minds wanna know

Justin higgins

the fan i am of the jersey shore...............and the plethera of heads that the digga knows, there is def one DJ that would def know how to play to the peeps down at XS and temps, and that would be none other than THE NEXT BEST THING SINCE WONDER BREAD, the cracker himself JOE GIORGIO

no need to hype this cracker ass, mozz eating, lasgna making, ginny up, he's proven himself already and he needs to be spinnin in front of his crowd, and that's all of us from north jersey..........so lets join in a give JOE GIO a good ol CP HOLLLLAAAAAAAAA

and why not give the kid a shot, there is reason why richie, denny and kirk worked with the kid, prob for an opportunity like this!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by prettyricky

You hit it right on the head!!!! Fri. Richie Santana and Definately Teo T on Saturday. The best Saturday night XS ever had is when Teo was spinning 2 summers ago. Teo is off the hook!!!!!:bounce:

I am with Binoy and Ricky on this one....