Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is anal sex really enjoyable ???

SuGaRNSpIcE

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by girly

it hurts at first but if you use lots of lube when its actually "in" it feels great! No joke, its the actual putting it in thats painful..:eek:

i agree with you in this...to me at least that was the only painful part of it....it really is amazing once it is in & the guy knows how to work it

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

:shake::hump: i dunno maybe its just me but is it really enjoyable ? i always found it painful as hell, am i the only one??????

Its a learned trick, takes some patience. Misconception leads to alot of fears for a lot of girls, thats why most wont entertain the idea.

There is always that 'little' issue of hygiene. Its hard enuff some girls are too self conscious of the pussy cleanliness(carpetmunching time)...bring the ass into play, and you've opened up a BIGGER can of worms. It takes a salesperson savvy tongue to convince one to try it. :moon:

:shake::hump: i dunno maybe its just me but is it really enjoyable ?

YES!!! Just use a lot of lube and relax... only do it when you're already outrageously horny... make sure he takes it very, very slow, until you're comfortable with him speeding it up... then prepare yourself for a sensation unlike any other... :drool:

i dont know i just wish i felt that, maybe if i try again????? maybe the first time just suked for me???? who knows, all i know is that it hurt like hell and i am soooooooooo scared to do it again, but everyone says its greeeeeeeeaaaaaattttt!!!!!!!! :3some:

hunny, you were probably really nervous & scared & that tightens up your ass (not tryin to sound nasty)..that definitely makes it tough for this to happen...if you don't feel you are ready then don't force it...if you wanna do it, just try to relax & not think about what you are about to do..hope that helps

Along with my other long post I believe on the first page. I forgot to add one thing. From experience I have also learned that if she lies on her side and you do it in like a spoon type of position. It is a little more painless for the woman. On many occasions I was asked to start out this way. Maybe she is less tense this way. I dont know. But it made for a good start... But again anal sex is not something you can rush. And the woman has to want it. Otherwise yes they will be tense.

Oh and play with yourself while he is trying. It takes your mind off of what is going on behind. Also let him do it a couple of times with his finger. Dont just jump right into the sex. Cause unless your partner is small. His thing will be a little to large if you are a virgin of this sort. :)

Guest gabo

thanx hun, i think i try again, but i dont know when the next time i will get ass will be, lol :(

might be sooner than u think;)

Originally posted by elementx

Along with my other long post I believe on the first page. I forgot to add one thing. From experience I have also learned that if she lies on her side and you do it in like a spoon type of position. It is a little more painless for the woman. On many occasions I was asked to start out this way. Maybe she is less tense this way. I dont know. But it made for a good start... But again anal sex is not something you can rush. And the woman has to want it. Otherwise yes they will be tense.

. :)

this is true, from a medical stand point. it relaxes the sphicter (Sp).

even more so, if say a girl is flat on her tummy and bends either leg up and out while bringing up that side of the body

hmmm... i'm not criticizing, but i don't understand why any girl would want to be fucked up the ass if she has to take so many precautions, think of so many distractions, and consciously do so many other things in order to have fun, when just about every other sexual thing is instant pleasure.

don't give me the "no pain, no gain" or "some things are worth the work", either. what i'm saying is, if there are many natural, automatic ways to feel pleasure, why would one opt to NOT use those?

and why do guys want to fuck girls in the ass when they know it hurts?