Exit

Sounfactory

Limelight/estate

Spa

Powder

Discotech

Who else is even still opening the CITY

you make the call lets see what cpers really know there SOUND

wen u say best, do u mean clarity??? or loudness???

some clubs do have dope ass systems, but not all of them are clear... most are muffled in some way.. by far i think SF has teh best system, but i think its just because the way its setup and the because the room is square, so the sound is louder.. but who knows...

Originally posted by sandman1130

You people have to be kidding me with this post, the BEST ALL AROUND in NYC is ARC, there is no sound system in the city that compares to that not even close if anyone roxy is second but you can beat ARCS system, Steve Dash Audio is the best there is.

You do know everything too:blown:

Twilo RIP- Thank God, bunch of 16 year olds poppin pills and acting retarded.... those were the good old days....

I’m not sure who this sand dude is, but in jersey hands down Temptations and Soundgarden,

In addition, dude the Soundgarden place probably has it all over any city club, dude you can hear that system the minute you leave your house........... and I live in Clifton

not to mention my ear's don't ring for two days after a night at the soundgarden club

:laugh:

For all you SF geeks that think that system is great it really sucks... If you wanna hear a great system take a trip to Club Spin in Miami ..... its so clear and precise.. No delays and you dont need the booth monitors to hear what your playing.... Perfect Sound All Around...... thats what makes a system GREAT..

where in most NYC clubs have crappy sound systems its just the DJ who knows how to work that crap into somthing ok sounding....

Originally posted by mrbadabing

Ok so what clubs have the worst sound systems? I'd have to say Abyss. I haven't been there in like over a year but everytime I was there speakers always sounded muffled and gave me a migrane for days.

CLub NY - OUCH ...........

Originally posted by sandman1130

You people have to be kidding me with this post, the BEST ALL AROUND in NYC is ARC, there is no sound system in the city that compares to that not even close if anyone roxy is second but you can beat ARCS system, Steve Dash Audio is the best there is.

The Phazon @ Arc is unreal. Didnt they have a Phazon @ Twilo as well???

The Tunnel with Junior was pretty Sick the Music would rip right through you.Most clubs are to big and the sound travels were at the tunnel it was all in one spot.Junior was Sick at the Tunnel like when he Spun on a Friday and did not stop untill Sunday Night! Crazy Nightz!!

Twilo's phazon was bought by DT and put in his personal loft in Queens. Some sick loft parties that go on there!!

Roxy has a phazon now too... seems like Steve Dash is all over the place. JBL is giving them a run for their money though and putting out a new tweaked system (ala Discoteque).

IMO, best system is definitely Arc. Too bad the neighbors complained and Danny cant crank it up like he wants to. Only downside to it is the acoustics in the place are too far apart. To really appreciate the quality, you gotta sit in the club's sweetspot in the middle of the messy crowd... Exit's system is too bassy and Factory's system is tinny.