Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Midnight Room/Exit Review and Pics

acura

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by elementx

Legend... What is the ISO on that camera? Just out of curiosity...

Woah... Tap Dude. You should get that printed and Autographed...

:)

By the way. A great site to get Digitals printed is...

Shutterfly.com

The ISO is automatic; it takes a second longer to take a picture, but they come out much better. It goes up to 400. It is a Sony DSC7 and is one of the top 3 digital cameras (as far as performance,reviews,etc.) you can get right now.

It has a SCN mode that is used for taking pics of landscapes in the night and day;i found this mode is usefulin clubs when you want to capture the lights and stuff like that.

Debbie got me one of those hewlett packard photo printers for Christmas. The thing rocks :rock: It prints real nice stuff.

Roxxia up in the booth. I was tired as hell, but the shit she was playing was just a perfect way to wind down and end my night. I must have been the only person in the room for about a half an hour or so, but it was the best 30 minutes of the night.

I tell you what, as people were leavin they kept peekin in because her sound was tremendous. I went downstairs to get Bob because he had to hear this girl. From the staircase below our room you could still hear the music clearly. Her set had so much energy.

On top of that she layed down a track that I have been trying to ID since JULY and i nearly pissed myself when she dropped it. Alex Morph-Klangwelt Club mix.

Well,what can I say! I first have to give a huge thank you to Larry,

for staying and acting extremely professional,a guy beyond his time! Thanks for caring,and yes,I am soooo truly appreciative and grateful for this opportunity.

I appreciate your comments very much Roxx, you are def one of the sweetest girls I have ever met.

Originally posted by legend38

The ISO is automatic; it takes a second longer to take a picture, but they come out much better. It goes up to 400. It is a Sony DSC7 and is one of the top 3 digital cameras (as far as performance,reviews,etc.) you can get right now.

It has a SCN mode that is used for taking pics of landscapes in the night and day;i found this mode is usefulin clubs when you want to capture the lights and stuff like that.

Debbie got me one of those hewlett packard photo printers for Christmas. The thing rocks :rock: It prints real nice stuff.

I tell you what, as people were leavin they kept peekin in because her sound was tremendous. I went downstairs to get Bob because he had to hear this girl. From the staircase below our room you could still hear the music clearly. Her set had so much energy.

On top of that she layed down a track that I have been trying to ID since JULY and i nearly pissed myself when she dropped it. Alex Morph-Klangwelt Club mix.

I appreciate your comments very much Roxx, you are def one of the sweetest girls I have ever met.

Thanks. I just learned where my camera lacks. I spent $300 and I think I am just gonna go out and get another one... :blown:

The ISO on here is only 100. So it sucks in dark lighting. But is great for everything else... Anyway. Thanks for the info. Sorry to but in on the thread... Just had to ask after I saw the pictures with the lights and the quality of the color...

I'm reading these posts guys,and tears are coming down my face.All of you are so nice,and just from these beautiful comments,I know that there is a reason to never give up.

All of yous know how extremely challenging and frustrating this business can be,well,with all of the "political"menagerie associated with it. Well,to know that I've made a difference in only one persons life,if that,is the only reason to perservere.With all of these wonderful comments,I know now that I must continue to find a way to share some of the beauty I see and feel.Thank you to all who have made this experience possible,and may brighter days lead the way...only from the heart,nowhere else..

Thank you

:cry: ::D;)

nice job ladies--there was never a doubt in my mind--

also in every review i've read so far there was no mention of frigidness and larry told me it was decent in there...so we're either gettin used to it--or it was okay...either way-- glad everyone had fun :rock:

as for the haters--:( cmon now fellas, this week is my bday and i'm totally expecting you to stop by friday with a present or a handshake or something-- :rock:

Mike Bugout

hey all....

just realized this thread was here....

ummm....

but thanks for everyone'e support! hopefully as time goes on, we can make this night with the females representing more of a regular thing!

very nice meeting my two other fellow girl dj's aly and roxxia....

u guys did great.

and quoth (wherever you are)! thanks for the present--so nice to finally meet u too!!

nice meeting bigpoppanils too-

of course, thanks larry n mike for the opportunity...i'm always down for another run.

i look like shit in these pics but whatever, at least my headphones look good! lol....

:dj:

check me out in my monthly hosting spot on the wednesday show this wednesday (the 29th) from 12Pm-2Pm...all u need is Realplayer.

The Wednesday Show

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

LoL you should see me in the pics on my own camera! It's like quoth said - everyone looks like shit when they're spinning :D:aright:

That's cuz u have to focus on the records, and not yourself! Or at least some warning should be given before a pic is snapped...

lol....

how bout it ppl? new policy--give fair warning before the flash goes off?

us girls care about that stuff;) .