Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This blows. it's 9AM & still waiting for my ride for SF

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You're all seriously way off............

try around 12am Monday or so

Personally, if I were going there I wouldn't even show up till 2 or 3......not gonna even be good till then

word is that he wants to close out later than last year. if my memory serves me correctly he went til about 1am monday morning last year, so its gonna go later than that this year. as for me, im skipping it all together, i cant deal with theme nights for the most part

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by PFloyd40

well, looks like everyone is off here...

just spoke to peeps who were there from 5am - 330.. said it was not mobbed, not even packed...

some people i know just got home and said they had to leave cause it was disgustingly packed, and poeple are still calling me from inside saying how packed it is :confused:

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

some people i know just got home and said they had to leave cause it was disgustingly packed, and poeple are still calling me from inside saying how packed it is :confused:

i don't know man, but i trust my source.. they're telling me they could walk around the place freely, coat check was nice and quick.. etc..

they even said the dancefloor was not bad...

I was there from 4am to 6:30pm, aroun 5 - 6 it started getting OVERLY packed and VERY HOT.

IT WAS PACKED TIL I LEFT, NOT PACKED PACKED, BUT PACKED!

THE MUSIC WAS VERY GOOD, I HAD A SICK ASSSSS TIME, AND AS I PREDICTED HE PLAYED.... 50'S IN DA CLUB... GO SHORTY... ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY...

SHIT WAS HOT, AND SHOULD GO ON TILLABIT PAST 1 OR 2 AM.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Just got text messaged from some random person saying they just ran into DT.....

So yeah its still goin on

im some random person u fuck???....and yes i did run into Danny T....and yes i did sweat him like the rest of Factory ehehe..and he did tell me he's gona rip it Friday...i saw him again in clevelands room.....shufflin..groovin..and smilin..Danny truly is the man!

Originally posted by crowina

i'm almost embarrassed to ask. but since this is the topic, what exactly is the culture at sf? what are the times, open, close or is it random. i never been there. :(

opens 11pm saturday night, on a regular night it usualy closes btwn 12-3pm sunday afternoon.....on theme nights such as this weekend the party can go into monday morning

you're all off about the closing time. bouncers said 2am.

and danny got on stage at noon, praised jp for having the BEST saturday night party in nyc, and sang happy birthday to him.

My thoughts... Today was horrible. 8:30am-8:15pm