Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howells Done at ARC

ah shit. That sucks, because I never heard, and was looking forward to hearing Howells. But I agree with the last post, niether Sander or Picotto should do a monthly at Arc. They're both too uh, special to do a once-a-month. I think that maybe a bi-monthly gig, or even once every three months would make it a bigger event to look forward to each time they came around.

Well, according to my source, Mike Bindra knows what u guys mean.....on one hand, the Sander nights are always off the hook. But I have been told that Bindra is crazzzzzzzzy about picotto....his office at Arc is COVERED in picotto flyers new and old.

How can you be like "they're too special"? Damnnn! If you get Sander monthly, count your blessings! too special...pfft it's about time we got something special around here! Nothing lasts forever so if Howells needs to move on, it's part of progression - but replacing him with someone great is NOT a bad thing!!! :)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

How can you be like "they're too special"? Damnnn! If you get Sander monthly, count your blessings! too special...pfft it's about time we got something special around here! Nothing lasts forever so if Howells needs to move on, it's part of progression - but replacing him with someone great is NOT a bad thing!!! :)

no, not a bad thing. I just think that having him in NYC every single month would almost cheapen the experience. It wouldn't be as big a deal is he came around 12+ times a year. Yeah, it would be cool to have that as an option every month, but having him there a little more infrequently would make it a huge event each time.

Originally posted by zeeker

no, not a bad thing. I just think that having him in NYC every single month would almost cheapen the experience. It wouldn't be as big a deal is he came around 12+ times a year. Yeah, it would be cool to have that as an option every month, but having him there a little more infrequently would make it a huge event each time.

Yeah, i know what you mean. but then again, i think it would be a great thing for the NY scene to have something akin to sasha and diggers appearing regularly at twilo - some really big names coming here regularly - could have a nice effect :)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Yeah, i know what you mean. but then again, i think it would be a great thing for the NY scene to have something akin to sasha and diggers appearing regularly at twilo - some really big names coming here regularly - could have a nice effect :)

ok.

ok. I see what you're saying. Hey, either way it's a good thing.