Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy BDay BUGOUT!!!!!!!!!

Mikey Bugout...........from your DJ partner and best friend.........HAPPY BIRTHDAY and enjoy this CRAZY weekend! I would like to invite you and anyone else from CP who would like to party with BUGOUT to TUXEDO JUNCTION in Danbury, CT. this THURSDAY. We call it GIRLS GONE WILD.........so u figure out what goes on!!!!;)

Also, GUYS nd GIRLS DRINK FOR FREE til 12 am and doors open at 9pm so get there early cuz unfortunately b/c of Connecticut State Law, the club must close by 1am............BUT............the partying doesnt stop there. Friday at EXIT and SATURDAY at MATRIX in Poughkeepsie!

Note to everyone: Bugout will be obliviated on Saturday, he's not driving BUT he's gonna throw down a set and probably throw up 10 times before the club closes...LOL Be there to see this!!!

Originally posted by djpauliefeva

Note to everyone: Bugout will be obliviated on Saturday, he's not driving BUT he's gonna throw down a set and probably throw up 10 times before the club closes...LOL Be there to see this!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

I am bringin the digital, don't worry.

Tuxedo Junction is a pretty bumpin place, I was tellin Mike the other day that I wanna stop byt that place again.

The birthday extravaganza begins this Friday.......don't miss the Bugout Birthday Bash in The Midnight Room.

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

you are really his partner, do you do the coat room parties too?

Why don't you and your cronies stop back in this friday and explain your problem; this time introduce yourself, don't run away like a little bitch. ;)

Originally posted by legend38

Why don't you and your cronies stop back in this friday and explain your problem; this time introduce yourself, don't run away like a little bitch. ;)

I will refer you to this post http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?postid=1270327#post1270327

i did go and see lil mikey... didnt have the pleasure to meet you tho

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

I will refer you to this post http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?postid=1270327#post1270327

i did go and see lil mikey... didnt have the pleasure to meet you tho

SO I will refer to this:

Grow a set of balls and come introduce yourself. If not, realize that you are a little boy and you talking shit on the computer makes you look even smaller. :)

This IS a birthday thread!

I know his birthday is tomorrow!

To the Bugout hater........:mad: JEALOUSY'S A MUTHAFUCKA!!

THIS IS A BIRTHDAY THREAD.........NO HATERS ALLOWED!

To answer your question.no I don't spin in the MIDNIGHT ROOM but you are invited to MATRIX on Saturday to say that to my face!!!!!I'll be in the MAIN ROOM...Be sure and ask for Paulie

This initation is now extended to everyone that wants to come out to any or all of these parties this weekend and have FUN........I'm even inviting the haters..We like to see whats behind this computer face!LOL

PAULIE FEVA on the 1, 2, and 3's!!!!!WHAT!:D

Happy Mutha Fuckin Birthday. Rip it up this weekend!!!

When I wake up for work at 5AM Saturday Morning. I will know where everyone else is... And where I wont be. :(

Have fun. Don't get tooooo fucked up... Ok. Well get really fucked up. But have someone else drive...

Peace and Enjoy...

Scott