Clubplanet Nightlife Community

They're getting hot

nympho69

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

can u believe how much money they have???????? they r worth 76 million .......... can u believe that, what would u do with all that money???? AAAAAAAANNNNDDD they r only 16?!?!?!?!?! god damn !!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

how can they be worth that much money? are they even in any shows/movies these days? the only thing i have seen relating to them recently was on here, people saying they are cute...

if i had that much money i wouldnt work. i would invest some and buy property/real estate around the world. maybe i would work, i would want to design clothes and have a boutique just for fun though ;)

Originally posted by somebitch

how can they be worth that much money? are they even in any shows/movies these days? the only thing i have seen relating to them recently was on here, people saying they are cute...

if i had that much money i wouldnt work. i would invest some and buy property/real estate around the world. maybe i would work, i would want to design clothes and have a boutique just for fun though ;)

i dunno but thats what i read in people magazine........they even have their own personal hair dresser, do u know what that means..... no bad hair days thats what that means, i know if i had one of those that my hair would never look like this no more--> :goofy: :afro:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

DJ and Stephanie? i duno..who cares...

but stephanie had this one hottttttt friend..who like got her into trouble or some shit..cant remember her name...i think she was in HEY DUDE WHERES MY CAR

Her name in real life is Marla Sokoloff. Its funny b/c she was in Party of Five and played the same exact role. She was the bad friend who got Claudia in trouble. She was also in the movie, Sugar and Spice

marla016.jpg

Originally posted by psychosweetie

Her name in real life is Marla Sokoloff. Its funny b/c she was in Party of Five and played the same exact role. She was the bad friend who got Claudia in trouble. She was also in the movie, Sugar and Spice

sokoloff is also the secretary on "the practice."

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yep thats her...cute girl

Yeah she is a cute girl!!

Off Topic! I just hope that I never see the olsen twins with their noses in cocaine or something. That would make for a serious episode of where are they now or something. I think they are good little girls who stay out of trouble! :D