Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sneakers

laliux

No way PUMA. there is no support in Puma Sneakers and no cushioning. Same goes wit the old School Adidas ones. But ADIDAS does make really comfortable running sneakrs, try dancing in those. I wouldn't know bout Diesal because i didn't conform that Brand

Originally posted by geechie

:blown: He did not just say reebok classics:mad: :mad:

steve madden or diesel are good shoes to dance in..

First I am FEMALE

SECOND I would neve support Steve Madden b/c he is a crock in JAIL and Third diesel is highly overrated IMO

back in the day everybody wore reebok breakdancing and stuff....I suggest you try them!!

Originally posted by tizzah508

First I am FEMALE

SECOND I would neve support Steve Madden b/c he is a crock in JAIL and Third diesel is highly overrated IMO

back in the day everybody wore reebok breakdancing and stuff....I suggest you try them!!

First sorry to Offend

Second the key word is (BACK IN THE DAY).

Diesel maybe overrated and Steve Madden is a crock that dosen't have anything to do with them being comfortable..

Oh yeah, Nike shocks are comfortable too a few weeks ago i wore my Nikes with some Mavi jeans and a Custo shirt i got alot of complimants..

I prefer Pumas, very supportive and softly cushioned. Get a pair in soft suede, they mold to your foot and feel like butter.

I don't like Adidas sneakers. There isn't much ventilation and my feet get too hot.

Diesel sneakers may look cute, but aren't too comfortable for a long night out, there isn't a lot of cushioning in the insoles.

Saucony is also a good brand.

Shop around a little and go for whatever feels right the 1st time you try them on. Remember, if they are uncomfortable when you buy them they may not any get better.

Originally posted by bkissa

I prefer 4" heels

I know they are great especially since I am vertically challenged. Usually will wear heels out first and then change in the car for afterhours, unless I am only going to factory or vinyl arc whatever then I will start my night off in sneakers!! oh yeah metro too....

I love my REEBOK's for dancing not working out, actually I do have a pair of reebok dmx for running......

(for all the reebok haters and I will not go into the fashion discusion here of it repeating and stuff b/c I know who is trendy and into the entire scene who really isn't) Anyway go to bloomingdales or anywhere in short hills tons of reeboks!!! so comfy love um