Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fur coats..yeah or nay?!?!?

petp

FUCK NO. I eat beef, and as such have no problem w/leather. But I can't remember the last time I saw anyone ordering a mink sandwhich. And what about those coats and stoles that still have the HEADS attached??? WTFFFFF is up with that??? :puke: :puke:

Fur coats make you look like a bear, anyway. Distasteful to say the least. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by tastyt

FUCK NO. I eat beef, and as such have no problem w/leather. But I can't remember the last time I saw anyone ordering a mink sandwhich. And what about those coats and stoles that still have the HEADS attached??? WTFFFFF is up with that??? :puke: :puke:

Fur coats make you look like a bear, anyway. Distasteful to say the least. :mad: :mad:

:laugh2:

i agree with that too. at least with leather, other parts of the animal is used. fur though... whoever saw someone wearng a cowfur coat? :tongue: anyway, its just cruelty for vanity's sake

Originally posted by Mystify22

:laugh: :laugh: Tastyt .... I AGREE! WTF!?!?!! It's bad enough without the damn heads attached!!!!

It makes me think of the time I ordered fish and the waiter brought it to me with the head still attached, the milky eyes staring right at me... I thought I was gonna cry... :worry::shake:

Originally posted by tastyt

It makes me think of the time I ordered fish and the waiter brought it to me with the head still attached, the milky eyes staring right at me... I thought I was gonna cry... :worry::shake:

:eek: omg that's absolutely horrible! milky eyes?! :(

:shake: :shake: :shake:

I don't eat fish (lol never tried it) and after reading this, I'm kinda glad

Originally posted by Mystify22

:eek: omg that's absolutely horrible! milky eyes?! :(

:shake: :shake: :shake:

I don't eat fish (lol never tried it) and after reading this, I'm kinda glad

Apparently the eyes turn milky once they're cooked. That's something I coulda went through life without witnessing.

And it it turned out to be absolutely delicious, once my friend beheaded it for me. :D

Yeah fur coats are tacky..Many people wear them only 4 the purpose of trying 2 convince people that they have money.. Fur coats may have been in a few years ago but nooo more.. & i wouldnt imagine any1 but women around my moms age wearing them.. It looks even worse on younger girls or MEN lol

ugh i hate them. i have to take metro north into the city sometimes and i see tons of rich yuppie types wearing them like they are soooo much better than everyone else. they are tacky and unnecessary, not to mention cruel to animals. its a basically just a show. if you have money there are so many truly gorgeous coats out there that are not fur.

ohh and the worst of all is when men wear them. one guy i saw the other day had on a waist length mink and he looked rettaarrddedd......

:rolleyes:

No fur ever......

I am really bad when It comes to this...............

Story:

I was at a lounge and the bathroom ahad just flodded. The place was packed so they wet vaced most of the water up so people could pee, there was still a nice wet layer about 1/4 deep in the bathroom. So, I am waiting in line and I tell this woman that the stall she is about to go in works she just has to use the door lock another way. She said thanks a bunch then proceeds to ask me if I will Hold her Fur coat........ and hands it to me........ Ohh the horror. I Hate fur...... Hate it. SO he hands it to me and goes in before I could say a word. I am fummming, I can't belive I am touching this thing. So, bathroom starts to fill up with girls. A stall opens up there is a line so I must take it. I have been holding my pee for a while........

(I am so mean) I also use this opportunity to show my suppprt for animals if you will. I take the fur and I drape it over her stall and say here ya go, a stall has opened........ As I am draping it I gently give it a little push and it slides like silk down the interior of the stall right in the water. HA HA. I am so mean. She says yeah thanks a lot. I say "Ohh sure no problem sweetie" I washed my hands and left the bathroom................

Originally posted by perns2002

No fur ever......

I am really bad when It comes to this...............

Story:

I was at a lounge and the bathroom ahad just flodded. The place was packed so they wet vaced most of the water up so people could pee, there was still a nice wet layer about 1/4 deep in the bathroom. So, I am waiting in line and I tell this woman that the stall she is about to go in works she just has to use the door lock another way. She said thanks a bunch then proceeds to ask me if I will Hold her Fur coat........ and hands it to me........ Ohh the horror. I Hate fur...... Hate it. SO he hands it to me and goes in before I could say a word. I am fummming, I can't belive I am touching this thing. So, bathroom starts to fill up with girls. A stall opens up there is a line so I must take it. I have been holding my pee for a while........

(I am so mean) I also use this opportunity to show my suppprt for animals if you will. I take the fur and I drape it over her stall and say here ya go, a stall has opened........ As I am draping it I gently give it a little push and it slides like silk down the interior of the stall right in the water. HA HA. I am so mean. She says yeah thanks a lot. I say "Ohh sure no problem sweetie" I washed my hands and left the bathroom................

:( :(

that was so mean