Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cute/pretty vs sexy/hot

mssabina

Originally posted by venusvixen

what about bein called exotic?

wtf does that mean? sexy, cute what?

i think maybe it means "unusual" or not local...in its meaning....well, i guess it's this because i get called exotic all the time...and when i ask why, usually whoever who said it will tell me it's because i have a "different" face...

i dunno.

for some reason, i hardly get called cute...it's always sexy, hot, sweet...

i woke up at 8:30 am to take a rental truck back ....and got home at noon. in that period, i was called "very attractive" by a 50-year old trucker who asked me out on a date ( :yuck: ), "sexy" by some nasty mexican with a tortilla in his hand...and "gorgeous" by some ugly cowboy eating a mcdonald's hamburger ( :puke: ) in his truck...all while shopping at the local grocery store this morning...:blank:

on a side note, does it ever bother anyone to hear things like this constantly....every single day i have to deal with this shit, and it really irritates me after a while....

Originally posted by sassa

i woke up at 8:30 am to take a rental truck back ....and got home at noon. in that period, i was called "very attractive" by a 50-year old trucker who asked me out on a date ( :yuck: ), "sexy" by some nasty mexican with a tortilla in his hand...and "gorgeous" by some ugly cowboy eating a mcdonald's hamburger ( :puke: ) in his truck...all while shopping at the local grocery store this morning...:blank:

on a side note, does it ever bother anyone to hear things like this constantly....every single day i have to deal with this shit, and it really irritates me after a while....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

best story ever

oh my god i deal with this shit all the time as well!

and yes it is always the scum of the earth that feel inclined to ask me out...and it makes me feel like shit that some *sshole with no teeth, nojob, criminal record, etc

and when a guy im interested in asks me out, i'm fucking "exotic"

I've been called cute, sexy, and hot - I don't mind any of them, except for cute!!! I feel like cute is something your cat should be or something.

Plus I associate cute with "young looking" lol I'm always told I look younger than I actually am :(

Well whatever, it'll be worth it as I get older I guess ;)

oh my god i deal with this shit all the time as well!

and yes it is always the scum of the earth that feel inclined to ask me out...and it makes me feel like shit that some *sshole with no teeth, nojob, criminal record, etc

and when a guy im interested in asks me out, i'm fucking "exotic"

so, wait, let me understand...you don't like being called "exotic"? if so..why?

I usually get hot, sexy, bangin, sometimes exotic... i get the occassional "cute" and it irritates me...

i mean puppy dogs are cute... it makes me feel like a little girl...like "awww, your soo cute"...

i wanna be like... "ok , can i get my passifer back now so i can crawl to my room and play w/ my blocks?"...

i know its not meant to be an insult...sometimes people are simply cute or do something cute...but if it was the MAIN adjective used to describe me...i would not be a happy camper :tongue:

well i always get called "sexy" and i always get called "cute". its def. possible to be both, but it depends on my mood to determine which i prefer. when im all cuddly and affectionate i looooove being called cute but when i'm feeling frisky i like to be called sexy. one is def. not better than the other but if i had to choose i guess id rather be cute b.c. in my mind that implies a lil of both. u look sweet & friendly but also very attractive.

its kinda like the face thing that mimi asked earlier.... theres more versatility in having a younger face b.c. u can be the cuddly cat or the frisky tiger. i couldnt see susan ward or carmen electra as "cute" but i could def. see kate hudson as cute AND sexy.

I AM CONFUSED NOW!

:mad:

i hope you guys are understanding what i mean :(

Originally posted by nayohmee

well i always get called "sexy" and i always get called "cute". its def. possible to be both, but it depends on my mood to determine which i prefer. when im all cuddly and affectionate i looooove being called cute but when i'm feeling frisky i like to be called sexy. one is def. not better than the other but if i had to choose i guess id rather be cute b.c. in my mind that implies a lil of both. u look sweet & friendly but also very attractive.

its kinda like the face thing that mimi asked earlier.... theres more versatility in having a younger face b.c. u can be the cuddly cat or the frisky tiger. i couldnt see susan ward or carmen electra as "cute" but i could def. see kate hudson as cute AND sexy.

I AM CONFUSED NOW!

:mad:

i hope you guys are understanding what i mean :(

don't worry...i did.

and i agree with what you say...it's nice to hear when a guy you like calls you cute when you do something nice....and sexy when it's a crazy night out...:)

don't worry...i did.

and i agree with what you say...it's nice to hear when a guy you like calls you cute when you do something nice....and sexy when it's a crazy night out...:)

EXACTLY!!

and plus... its more interesting to be a sweet & pretty cutie b.c. when you get in that frisky mood u surprise A LOT of people. thats always fun :)

so, wait, let me understand...you don't like being called "exotic"? if so..why?

no i absolutely hate it

to me it's a cheap shot at telling me that since i'm not blonde/blue eyes i'm not exactly what's considered beautiful, so rather than tell me that i look beautiful, I'm exotic...

it's very frustrating actually

no i absolutely hate it

to me it's a cheap shot at telling me that since i'm not blonde/blue eyes i'm not exactly what's considered beautiful, so rather than tell me that i look beautiful, I'm exotic...

it's very frustrating actually

exotic can be beautiful....

i'm not the standard blond hair/blue eyed type either..but then again, is that really a standard...

ex·ot·ic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (g-ztk)

adj.

From another part of the world; foreign: exotic tropical plants in a greenhouse. See Synonyms at foreign.

Intriguingly unusual or different; excitingly strange: “If something can be explained simply, in a familiar way, then it is best to avoid more exotic explanations†(Chet Raymo). See Synonyms at fantastic.

Of or involving striptease: an exotic dancer.

n.

One that is exotic.

A striptease performer.

if anything, i think you should be happy guys don't consider you part of the standard group of girls that exist all over....

exotic can be beautiful....

i'm not the standard blond hair/blue eyed type either..but then again, is that really a standard...

yea, i think it is, esp when you hear what guys say and what they post in the message boards, they're all looking for their "blonde" match

yea, i think it is, esp when you hear what guys say and what they post in the message boards, they're all looking for their "blonde" match

why do you care what they want...fuck them.

the guys that will appreciate your beauty are the ones that you should be concerned about... if someone isn't into your type, then that's cool, just lessens the pool of jerks you will encounter...:laugh:

i think everyone is beautiful in their own way...and don't worry, if some guys won't find you attractive...there are many more that will :)

i have blonde hair and blue eyes and no one wants me;)

no but honestly...some of the not so typically attractive people are absolutely gorgous bc their personalities are amazing...some times looks aren't enough to define someone's beauty...

Originally posted by snarfgirl22

i have blonde hair and blue eyes and no one wants me;)

no but honestly...some of the not so typically attractive people are absolutely gorgous bc their personalities are amazing...some times looks aren't enough to define someone's beauty...

Good point... even the most beautiful people can start to seem very unattractive if they have nothing inside