Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drama - Goes Here

therunner

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when I go to a shitty club and there's a horrible DJ there spinning bad tunes, good tunes nowhere to be found, and he's so bad I can't tell if it's trance, house, prog or what. . .sometimes there are lesbians present (makes Vic happier than Mexican Food) and I think therunner's mom comes on those nights because TinyBF's ass gets a lot of slappin, especially when cheap drugs are readily available and hookers are waiting just down the block.

:D

Originally posted by therunner

If anyone wants to bitch and moan about Clubs - DJs - Bad Tunes - Good Tunes - Trance - House - Prog - Lesbians - Vic - Mexican Food - My Mom - TinyBF's ass - Cheap Drugs and hookers. Please do it here.

somebody keeps letting their dog crap in the parking space behind the house.

oh wait, that's not on the list of things i can bitch about, is it.:tongue:

I hate that I missed dj Rap at Buzz this past sat, because I chose to hook up with this chick from PA. The prob is that she already called more then 4 times since sunday!!!!! She is a spyco!!!!

Why do girls are so hooked on phones?

:blown:

DEAR EVERYONE,

I AM WRITING THIS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM A LAZY FUCK. I KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE I AM YELLING AT YOU, AND I AM, BECAUSE I AM THE GREATEST POSTER CP HAS EVER SEEN.

I WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS HOW CONCERNED I AM ABOUT THE STATE OF THE BOARD. I AM DECLARING A CP STATE OF EMERGENCY. I AM VERY CONCERNED THAT THE LEVEL OF RAUNCHINESS HAS DECLINED. IT IS AS IF AL QAEDA HAS TAKEN OVER OR SOME OTHER TOTALLY IRRELEVANT ANALOGY LIKE THAT.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO TALK RAUNCHY, THEN DO NOT POST! I DO NOT WANT YOU ON MY BOARD. YES, I SAID MY BOARD, BECAUSE I AM THE GREATEST POSTER OF ALL TIME.

I WILL ALSO SAY, IF YOU SEE ANYONE POSTING ANY NICE WORDS, PLEASE REPORT THEM EITHER SECRETLY OR OPENLY TO ONE OF THE MODERATORS. PREFERABLY CHYNADOLL, CAUSE SHE HAS A REALLY NICE ASS. EGGMOK'S ASS IS KIND OF NICE, TOO, IF YOU ARE INTO THAT KIND OF STUFF. BUT I DIGRESS, WE WERE TALKING ABOUT HAM SANDWICHES. NO, I MEAN, WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THE STATE OF CP. I HATE HAM SANDWICHES, AND IF I EVER CATCH ANY OF YOU EATING ONE OF THOSE FOR LUNCH, I WILL PERSONALLY KICK YOU OFF THE BOARD!!!

SO IN CONCLUSION (I KNOW THAT I MADE NO POINTS, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GET TO THE CONCLUSION, BECAUSE I AM THE GREATEST POSTER CP HAS EVER SEEN), PLEASE REMEMBER TO RAT EACH OTHER OUT, AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REALIZE THAT I AM THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST, AND THAT IS WHY I WRITE TO YOU IN ALL CAPS.

PS. IF I SEE ANY OF YOU WITH GLOWSTICKS, I WILL CALL THE POLICE ON YOU.