Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dominating

nympho69

All the guys a girl likes are dominant, because dominant guys go after what they want, speak their mind and girls like that. Girls dont want a wuss , who is shy and dont act on his feelings...wusses are the ones a girl LJBF's!!

let´s first assume that everyone has his own "reality", what is true for him, his values, his visions, his experiences, etc. on which he interprets and "sees" the world.

i think the whole submission/dominance thing comes down to rejecting and accepting the realities of other people

IOW, what that for example means for me handling interactions/relationships with women:

either SHARE the power (create a reality for you both, "harmonize" together, each one brings something from his reality into the relationship), or KEEP the power all to yourself (play only in YOUR reality, she can accept that or she´s OUT), but NEVER give the power away (play only in her reality) cause that is for 99% of the women totally unattractive over time, except if she´s wearing lots of leather and is carrying a whip :tounge:

you get what i mean?

Originally posted by Taub

All the guys a girl likes are dominant, because dominant guys go after what they want, speak their mind and girls like that. Girls dont want a wuss , who is shy and dont act on his feelings...wusses are the ones a girl LJBF's!!

Not true, there are many, many women out there who wear the pants in the relationship.

IDK about hot guys usually being dominant. :confused: I myself am more on the submissive side, although I'm learning the joys of dominance more and more each day. :devil: But that's all sexual. Relationship-wise, we're on equal footing.

not sure about the hots, looks thing. but i have noticed that there is a correlation between being educated and being feaky in bed. usually those intelligent folks with education are the ones willing to do virtually anything and everything. i've had some real retarded girls who wouldn't even give head. they prob thought they'd get pregnant cause they wouldn't use a condom. lol

Originally posted by nympho69

do u notice really hot guys are usually more dominant

and since we're on he subject

in relationships are u the dominant one

submissive

or do u actually feel its equal?

Well there's a good reason for this. It's not a 100% foolproof explaination, it's just in my own experiences, hot guys tend to associate with hot girls, correct? Hot girls are usually too full of themselves to be bothered with putting any effort when it's go time, they just lay there and let the guy do all the work (a.k.a. paralyzed starfish routine). So just as a matter of deductive reasoning, one could speculate that hot guys (like myself) have to take that extra initiaive to take up the slack, ya know???

Originally posted by ou812

Well there's a good reason for this. It's not a 100% foolproof explaination, it's just in my own experiences, hot guys tend to associate with hot girls, correct? Hot girls are usually too full of themselves to be bothered with putting any effort when it's go time, they just lay there and let the guy do all the work (a.k.a. paralyzed starfish routine). So just as a matter of deductive reasoning, one could speculate that hot guys (like myself) have to take that extra initiaive to take up the slack, ya know???

someone is full of themself...:laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

haha. yeah but i am kinda submissive so i like not being in control. i like to be in control too but only once in a while.

well u said uve never met a submissive man

so i was just pointing out to the fact that they can trained

the pussy is a powerful thing...