Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Night of Factory Classics w/ Junior Vasquez @ Cheetah

DaVe

Originally posted by SFTunnel76

I thought it was at Exit. They moved it to Cheetah. Why didn't he wait for the Thursday court hearing. There's still a chance Exit might be open this Weekend.

THis party was booked at cheetah for at least a month or 2! Junior was going to spin the Red Party with Tom Stephan and then go directly to Cheetah to spin with Frankie Knuckles! Two different parties!

whats insane is anyone that wants to go would pay $100. why would you pay $100 its been $50 for the past 3 weeks .There is a reason for the $100 at the door price . This is a tiny club and they do not want a big crowd to show up

the nite of the party they want this to be a ticket only event. The price of this party is $50 now if any one wants to pay $100 not only would you be crazy but you will be standing out in the cold because there will be no tickets at the door. If they said $50 at the door there would be 3000 people standing in front of that place i think its a smart move to say $100 at the door .

Originally posted by DaVe

A Night of Factory Classics

Featuring the Original 27th Street DJs

FRANKIE KNUCKLES (8pm-2am)

ELLIS D (a/k/a JUNIOR VASQUEZ 2am-8am)

Sound by JVS

Sunday, February 16th

$50 in advance thru February 14, 2003

$100 at the door

intimate venue-- this party will sell out

Cheetah

12 W. 21st St.

NYC

this is nuts. i paid less to see pvd, carl cox and other superstar dj's. there crazy to charge this much for a sunday party. not everyone has off on monday, so they will have a sparce crowd to begin with, especially since the age limit is 21. if it were 18, then all the kids that are off from school might go, but even they can't afford 100 beans. good luck!!!!!

Doors at 8pm. 21 and over.

You Guys are missing the point on this! 100 dollars is a bargin for this! Your getting the original 2 SOUND FACTORY resident DJ's at the location of the original Sound Factory Bar (Now Cheetah)! This party isn't for 18 yearold's its for conosours of clubland's past, this is not a pack em in the door kind of event! Its more like seeing 2 legends in a classic venue! You will never see a party like this happen again! If you get the oppertunity to go this is one for the ages!

Id much rather pay 100 dollars for this than 50 bucks for Paul Van Dyk!

Gauranteed the place would be mobbed and packed weither they charge 5 dollars or 100 dollars!

Originally posted by mattm2o

You Guys are missing the point on this! 100 dollars is a bargin for this!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: please. Anyone who pays $100 for this event is a fucking sucker, and deserves to pay twice that. I love the scene and the music, but you're paying $100 to listen to two guys play records. That is laughable, and will do nothing but promote the whole concept of raising ticket prices in this city even more.

Originally posted by mattm2o

This party isn't for 18 year old's its for conosours of clubland's past, this is not a pack em in the door kind of event!

rrrrrrrriiiiiiiight:rolleyes:

Seriously, if you're planning on going and paying $100 at the door, let me know know. Cause I will weather this snow storm, and will make it out to Cheetah just to throw an egg at your head as you go in. It'll be fun, just like high school.