Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Click here for MASSIVE amounts of BRITNEY pics

nSyNcBaBy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brittany is all fucken smoke and mirrors.. She looks like something out of a twilight zone episode with those lop sided eyes and that dumbo look on her face. Your all fucked in the head if you think she's hot.

She stuffs that pig slut body into her fucking fat controlling tight clothes. I'm so sick and tired of hearing people talk about Brittany spears and Christina agulara as like some kind of standard of what's hot because they are hardly Christina looks like a curvless salamander stuffed into a 12 year olds training bra..

Now charleze Theron.. she's hot..

Originally posted by notallthere

Brittany is all fucken smoke and mirrors.. She looks like something out of a twilight zone episode with those lop sided eyes and that dumbo look on her face. Your all fucked in the head if you think she's hot.

She stuffs that pig slut body into her fucking fat controlling tight clothes. I'm so sick and tired of hearing people talk about Brittany spears and Christina agulara as like some kind of standard of what's hot because they are hardly Christina looks like a curvless salamander stuffed into a 12 year olds training bra..

i agree , i think she is adorable

Get Out she's my favorite I always considered more beautiful than anybody in Hollywood :eek:

no see i disagree.... charlize theron is beauty... britney is hot

that sweater is really stupid looking. i dont care who she is, she doesnt have any business trying to rock a sweater that looks like that. no one does.

about justin, i dont understand the obsession... he is a young boy and he looks like trash. i dont know if trash is the right word but he is not sexy/hot, he looks like a little boy, hes pale, hes skinny and he doesnt dress well.