Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There's always that ONE SMELLY GUY AT A CLUB...

quoth

Ever notice that shit?

why the fuck is that??

Its like i go into a club freshly showered and smelling nice..then some moron decides to stand in front of me and let his armpit vapors just leak out into my face...

God how annoying and unhygenic (shit is that even a word??) is that?

I mean deodorant works wonders

But it ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS happens.

I was even shocked to smell such bad odor at a club like Mirage in Long Island...i mean u figure some classy people go there so of course they would have class and shower....apparently not.

So all of you poor souls who are with me that have experienced such gagging and suffocating odors...raise yer hand

They should make an area in the club for the people that dont put deoderant on. They must go there and get smacked in the head a few times then give them deoderant. Its absolutly sickening when u have to smell that. Thats is the #1 thing in my book when going out that i hate.. For real how f*king hard is it to put it on!!!!!!!! I feel ur pain Quoth

Originally posted by quoth

Ever notice that shit?

why the fuck is that??

Its like i go into a club freshly showered and smelling nice..then some moron decides to stand in front of me and let his armpit vapors just leak out into my face...

I was even shocked to smell such bad odor at a club like Mirage in Long Island...i mean u figure some classy people go there so of course they would have class and shower....apparently not.

you should go to monteal. i swear those guys do not like to use deordant. a couple of places i was in smelled like i was in a football lockeroom

One time at Twilo we all noticed that someone just stunk to high heaven. Like, worse than usual. Turned out it was one of my friends' who had forgotten to put deodorant on that night. He knew he stunk too, which I guess makes it a little better than the guys who stink but cease to ever do anything about it.

Originally posted by tastyt

Everyone stinks halfway through the night at Vinyl.

It takes a truly special person to have their funk stand out amongst all us other sweaty ones.

bingo. On the dance floor it doesn't matter.

the place it matters is in the chill room.

shirtless people usually are the worst.