Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opinion Only! Who's your favorite DJ?

joe81

This is an opinion based question only. Lets not get all excited and start arguing or bashing DJ's. I just want to know who people prefer. Try to stay away from Tiesto, PVD those guys are world renowned and are European. Try to stay to the Jason Ojeda, Denny Tsettos, Johnathan Peters type.

Personally for me in NO order: Denny Tsettos, Richie Rydell, and I have never ever complained or had a bad time when Ojeda was spinning. As well, I also happen to like Boris's energitic style.

Originally posted by joe81

Try to stay away from Tiesto, PVD those guys are world renowned and are European. Try to stay to the Jason Ojeda, Denny Tsettos, Johnathan Peters type.

Why should anyone stay away from a certain DJ and towards another type? A favorite is a favorite. There are no rules for who you are allowed to like.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by brooklynkid

Why should anyone stay away from a certain DJ and towards another type? A favorite is a favorite. There are no rules for who you are allowed to like.:rolleyes:

I think he meant he himself trys to stay away from those certain types & stick to the others, could be wrong though.

Originally posted by joe81

This is an opinion based question only. Lets not get all excited and start arguing or bashing DJ's. I just want to know who people prefer. Try to stay away from Tiesto, PVD those guys are world renowned and are European. Try to stay to the Jason Ojeda, Denny Tsettos, Johnathan Peters type.

Personally for me in NO order: Denny Tsettos, Richie Rydell, and I have never ever complained or had a bad time when Ojeda was spinning. As well, I also happen to like Boris's energitic style.

dj tigga

My Favorite DJ in The Universe: Danny Tenaglia

International DJ: Sander Klienenberg

American DJ: David Morales

NYC DJ: Jason Ojeda (It's A Long Island Thing)

Favorite DJ Crew: Body And Soul (Danny Krivit, Joe Clausell, Francois K)

HONERABLE MENTION!

International DJ: Norman "Fatboy Slim" Cooke

American DJ: Roger Sanchez

NYC DJ: Timmy Regisford (Although He Could Fall into any category)

DJ Crew: Deep Dish