Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We now know the fates of Exit and SF

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

so did they go to court or are can you predict the future.

Kyle from Staten Island--

First off--is that in english? or are can?

Secondly- This is official news that i got. Not a prediction. Im surprised your boys Chris and Sergio didnt tell you?

Thanks for playing,

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Secondly- This is official news that i got. Not a prediction. Im surprised your boys Chris and Sergio didnt tell you?

Thanks for playing,

Mike Bugout

:laugh: :laugh:

lol, I am dying.

On another note, good to hear the news.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Thanks for playing,

Mike Bugout

nope that was giberish... and i am kinda friends with them 2 but not a big fan, of their music, i am a brewi fan

First of all, exit won its court case on 2/20/03 and will be open next weekend.

Second, factory goes to court 2/21/03 and that will decide whether the club will be opening again.

and last, exit may not be hosting Party Gras, thats why they never say on the radio that it is at exit. It may be moved to Webster Hall.

Sincerely,

JMAR

I hope that they are really going to open again i just hope its intime for the march 7 party at sf cant wait to go back to that place i just love it there and to make matters ever better my boy dj kana is spinnin in the vip room if anyone has a chance go check him out hes spun at exit 2 and roxy 2 in in there vip rooms well getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow wish me luck and

Long live Sound Factory

Originally posted by JMAR

First of all, exit won its court case on 2/20/03 and will be open next weekend.

Second, factory goes to court 2/21/03 and that will decide whether the club will be opening again.

and last, exit may not be hosting Party Gras, thats why they never say on the radio that it is at exit. It may be moved to Webster Hall.

Sincerely,

JMAR

So Exit went to court once and that was it... sounds a little fishy to me.

ANd everytime i listen to ktu i hear the commercial about Party Gras @ Exit.... they say exit every time.

Exit's friday party will not be starting back up for a few weeks. I dunno if the saturday party will start back this saturday so sorry for confusion. Exit as a venue may be open this weekend, but definitely not on friday.

Kyle, Hunt u down and kill you? Man u sound shook...for someone who kept tellin me to kill myself you're gettin pretty defensive as of late. See u in the red room buddy :rock:

Mike Bugout