Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if you had to pick

venusvixen

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

You spend most of your adult life at work. something to ponder.

Sad but true, but it still doesn't mean that it has to be the most important thing in your life. If you had kids (or if you do have kids), for example, I'd hope you give them priority over your job even though you might spend less time with them (god that sounds so depressing when you really think about it). Same thing with your partner.

Originally posted by venusvixen

from either having the perfect job versus have the most satifying sex which would you pick?

damn out of all the people on the sex board i cant believe im posting this myself, but i would pick the perfect job

of course the perfect job for me would be someting like observational marketing research on the effects of laying on the beach all day drinking pina coladas while antonio sabato jr gives me oral........

hmmmmmmm

satisfying sex................here's why

I spend a heck of a lot more time working then I do having sex (and so does everyone else that aint in school so dont front). All I really think about besides work at the time is sex. Now...say that experience at the end of the day is captivating....your day went well regardless. Now, if you had the perfect job but a horrid sex life.....you'll become one of those herby bandcamp herbs that dont care about anything but work because your sex life is so unfulfilling.

Give me the perfect woman that is great mentally and physically....I'll shovel shit for a living, I dont care

" I'm about my money nuggah"...

yup..'tis true...gime $$$...i dont care about anything else...call me shallow..call me superficial..call me whatever u want...but i'll get wood just by looking at my bank statement every day..and knowing that im earning that cheddar doing a job i love makes it even better....

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

" I'm about my money nuggah"...

yup..'tis true...gime $$$...i dont care about anything else...call me shallow..call me superficial..call me whatever u want...but i'll get wood just by looking at my bank statement every day..and knowing that im earning that cheddar doing a job i love makes it even better....

so are u saying money brings u more joy then sex?

well thats not the reason i would choose the perfect job

it would be great if u loved your job and u were happy for those 8 hours a day

i mean seriously, its more time then u would spend having sex

good question...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i said id wana do the job i love....but yeh..it is sad...but its the way i am..i love the dinero

hmmm

well ur answer makes no sense to me

we must have different standards for what the perfect job would be

see for me it would be something i love doing

i guess for u it would be the highest paying one

so if money is what u really want and the job itself didnt matter

then why not pick the latter....

sounds like u can have ur cake and eat it too

Originally posted by venusvixen

from either having the perfect job versus have the most satifying sex which would you pick?

. . You ask a good question, but you didn't offer any constraints . . If we choose the perfect job, are you then saying that we'll be doomed to a life of mediocre sex? . . and Vice versa? . .

. . I'd pick job, for the simple fact that A) I'm very obsessive when it comes to money . . Not in a 'I gotta flaunt it' sorta way, but in that typical Jewish (I am, so no shit from the peanut gallery!) 'I'm saving for a rainy day' sorta way...

I view money as security, which it in effect is.. Yeah, one can buy all the trinkets in the world, but if that's your idea of a fulfilling life, then I pity you because you will never be happy... IF I had the perfect job, then I'd be bankrolling quite nicely and therefore could afford the security I desire... Freed from that fear of having the big bad world eat me alive I'd have more time (Remember this is the 'perfect' job, therefore I'd be making money while NOT killing myself in some office for 18 hours a day) to focus on the spiritual side of life, which in turn, would allow me the time to find a good woman . .

. . And then I'd have my cake, and eat it too . . . While living in Florida, on beach front property . . paying little in taxes . .and partying all the time . . . Simple , no? . . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . You ask a good question, but you didn't offer any constraints . . If we choose the perfect job, are you then saying that we'll be doomed to a life of mediocre sex? . . and Vice versa? . .

. . I'd pick job, for the simple fact that A) I'm very obsessive when it comes to money . . Not in a 'I gotta flaunt it' sorta way, but in that typical Jewish (I am, so no shit from the peanut gallery!) 'I'm saving for a rainy day' sorta way...

I view money as security, which it in effect is.. Yeah, one can buy all the trinkets in the world, but if that's your idea of a fulfilling life, then I pity you because you will never be happy... IF I had the perfect job, then I'd be bankrolling quite nicely and therefore could afford the security I desire... Freed from that fear of having the big bad world eat me alive I'd have more time (Remember this is the 'perfect' job, therefore I'd be making money while NOT killing myself in some office for 18 hours a day) to focus on the spiritual side of life, which in turn, would allow me the time to find a good woman . .

. . And then I'd have my cake, and eat it too . . . While living in Florida, on beach front property . . paying little in taxes . .and partying all the time . . . Simple , no? . . . :aright: . . .

yeah exactly. i would take decent sex life + a great job before a great sex life + a decent job. working a job you dont like 8+ hours a day makes your whole perspective on life change to negative, working a dream job would make you feel good about yourself regardless of your personal life. great sex is really only physically appealing, it doesnt give you a sense of accomplishment nor does it make you money to travel and buy homes which would make you successful & feel good about being you. once the sex becomes routine, what will the person with the shit job have to look forward to?

Originally posted by rdancer

I like how a lot of people are correlating a good job with lot's and lot's O' money!

whatever happened to cause! ;)

. . Oh that's a given. . . My dream job would entail furthing my field in some way, cuz really when you think about it . .thats where the real money is anyways ...

Originally posted by tastyt

Sad but true, but it still doesn't mean that it has to be the most important thing in your life. If you had kids (or if you do have kids), for example, I'd hope you give them priority over your job even though you might spend less time with them (god that sounds so depressing when you really think about it). Same thing with your partner.

IMO kids take precedence over everything. Not really a fair comparison.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

IMO kids take precedence over everything. Not really a fair comparison.

Sure it is. My point is simply that the amount of time you spend on something does not necessarily equate to the importance of the role it plays in your life. Therefore, even though there are less hours in the day for your personal life, it can still be given priority over your professional life.

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah exactly. i would take decent sex life + a great job before a great sex life + a decent job. working a job you dont like 8+ hours a day makes your whole perspective on life change to negative, working a dream job would make you feel good about yourself regardless of your personal life. great sex is really only physically appealing, it doesnt give you a sense of accomplishment nor does it make you money to travel and buy homes which would make you successful & feel good about being you. once the sex becomes routine, what will the person with the shit job have to look forward to?

See, I don't agree with that. If you had a dream job and a shit personal life, would you really feel that good about yourself?

Also- for me, to be having sensational sex, it would have to be with someone I loved and who loved me back. So, that would mean that not only am I choosing great sex, I'm also choosing a loving relationship over a perfect career.

Lastly- I don't have jack shit now, and I'm pretty damn happy. I think I could get by without all the material goods and still be alright.