Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF OPEN! Mix Fridays @ SF with GEORGE ACOSTA, Fri Mar 7

Attention: Sound Factory has re-opened!

-----------------------------------------------------

cp-mix1.jpg

cp-mix2.jpg

A Note From Musicology Events & Maddness Entertainment:

Due to the decline in big room weekly music driven parties and the recent decline of the electronic music scene in general in NYC, Musicology Events and Madness Entertainment are proud to bring you MIX at the SOUND FACTORY. This party is dedicated to the hardcore electronic music enthusiast who is interested in a sick vibe with the top international talent playing on a week to week basis on the “BEST SOUND SYSTEM IN THE WORLD†(according to club systems magazine and mixer magazine).

We also have three other rooms to showcase some of the up and coming talent in NYC. Confirmed to play so far is GEORGE ACOSTA, Fergie (God’s Kitchen), Tall Paul, BT, Armin Van Buuren, Mistress Barbara, Ferry Corsten, Micro and Crystal Method just to name a few.

We will be offering a $25 advance ticket for all events no matter how big or small so as to make it affordable to you, the consumer. We are working very closely with all the booking agents to keep the DJ prices down so we can continue to offer you such an affordable ticket price.

We ask that you support this party for the love of electronic music and to completely bring the music scene back to a 3000 capacity venue that will be open from 11 pm-8 am (or later if necessary) religiously every Friday night beginning March 7th 2003.

Stay tuned to this post for the link to buy your advance tickets directly from Clubplanet!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cutie6190

this friday night is the dress code strict...if i wante to wear jeans and sneakers is that ok or should i wear shoes or something since its soundfactory ??

j

Dress to dance, comfortable shoes, sneakers, or jeans are exceptable, but no Hoody look Please.

Originally posted by launch

This sounds like an Alan Saxe party. I cannot wait to hear Acosta on that sound system. Hopefully this party will be a long lasting SF friday party!

This Party is a Musicology Event and Maddness Entertainment Production. Although Alan Sax is a friend, he is not involved in this particular party.

Originally posted by jin22

I am not familier with George Acosta. what type of trance music does he play?? is he good?? Im looking for songs by George Acosta.. what are the best songs out there by George Acosta?? thank you

Check out George Acosta's latest C.D. "TOUCHED". This should give you a good idea of his track selection and mixing skills!

i def cant wait for march 7 the return of factory fridays i love that place always feels like im at home. also havent heard george yet ive heard hes pretty good so lets make this the first of a long string of great friday nights at factory wouldnt it be nice to have the best friday and saturday spot

Long live Sound Factory

yea lol ive heard of of them and have been to arc an exit arc is nice nice clean and everything but i cant explain it there was just something about it i didnt feel like i was at home and exit well exit isnt even open right now so i was just saying no harm ment

Long live Sound Factory