Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF OPEN! Mix Fridays @ SF with GEORGE ACOSTA, Fri Mar 7

Originally posted by clubkiddan

alright, i've been livin in the area for about 6 months now with a lack of partying and i think it's time to go out. since i dont know alot of people up here i guess im flyin solo. how are the people at this place and how is the venue in general?

The people are friendly and the club is clean and spectacular. The sound is amazing and the vibe is strong. Come check us out, you won't be disappointed!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont post often but seeing that acosta is comin to soundfactory ... i gotta ... he is the MAN ... ive seen him down at space in miami ... he throws down some of the best trance ... he's up there in my top 5 ... but no, i havent been to nyc in a few weeks , im really psyched and im hoping everyone else is cause its gonna be a good time

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

dont get me wrong..i like SF...

but best Friday and Saturday Spot??? u ever heard of Be Yourself Fridays? Earth Saturdays?...jus somethin to think about

True. But its all a matter of preference. Like poeple like arc if they love to dance and only dance. But SF is good for drinking, dancing, lounging, etc. And there both completely differnt parties. And earth saturdays... ummm well they just suck

Originally posted by jin22

I am not familier with George Acosta. what type of trance music does he play?? is he good?? Im looking for songs by George Acosta.. what are the best songs out there by George Acosta?? thank you

He spins hard trance his cds are not as hard as his live sets...hes very influenced by german trance .....saw him spin live he is incredible...get his cds from ultra records 1)awake very good cd some considere it his best 2)am pm edition pm disk is very trancy am disk is dark and hard 3)next level and his latest is touched 2 disc cd in the vein of am pm edition 1 disk harder and 1 disc trancier... I hope these parties attract real music lovers and brings a great vibe back to sf the last 2-3 years there has been depressing its great that its a 25 dollar party and the main focus is quality music good luck!!!!!

Originally posted by cuban2def

who ever is selling $20 tickets is a scam!!!dont believe

we the promoters get the tickets for 20$.. so it aint no scam.. but either the person selling the tickets for 20$ wants to make no money, or just wants to sell his tickets out.. i only sell my tickets for 20$ to my close friends and everybody else is 25$... so if anybody wants pm me.. or use the GUESTLIST- Kingz n virus

Originally posted by cuban2def

who ever is selling $20 tickets is a scam!!!dont believe

no scam here, i have no reason to lie to people, i promote many parties in the city and people trust me, i just have a better hook than you...

Originally posted by ravered

yeah ppl can get the tix for 15 from the club........

either way its all about afterhours with sheldon romero 4th floooooorr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I though the he was spinning at the basement...anyway he is really good