Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey, i have a dumb, personal question

eckobarbie

I'll try not to make this too long...

I've been seeing someone for a about a year, I see him maybe two times a week. I do what I want, he does what he wants blah blah blah..he does NOT WANT TO COMMIT.

Thing is I have a thing for his FRIEND.. he asked me out for drinks on wednesday.. and EVERYONE knows what happens when you drink and youre attracted to that person..

SOOOOOOOO

the question is : should i? or should i not hook up with him? is that a really bad thing if i do?? The kid I'm seeing is bound to find out.

SORRY to ask you all this retarded question, i hate reading other ppl's bullshit issues in their lives, and this one is pretty lame

thanks!:)

i would say that getting involved with this friend would get messy, but it sounds like you're already in a mess. relationships that are phrased as "i do what i want, he does what he wants" aren't really relationships, they're convenient situations. if the guy you've been "seeing" is so nonchalant about whatever it is that you two share, then he shouldn't care who you like, kiss, have sex with, etc. i would, however, assume that this would not be the case, and that he would most likely throw fits and nasty names in your direction.

it's easy to have an "open" situation when you think the other person won't meet someone else first.

Originally posted by highmay

fuck them both at the same time...

yeah i agree with highmay.

do whatever u want hehe. if somene doesnt wanna commit after a year, who gives a shit what happens, obviously he doesnt care either. go for his friend if u feel like it. maybe you can have something with him/.

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah i agree with highmay.

do whatever u want hehe. if somene doesnt wanna commit after a year, who gives a shit what happens, obviously he doesnt care either. go for his friend if u feel like it. maybe you can have something with him/.

can i make something with you?

hmmm well, go to your current boyfriend and tell him that you´re gonna go out with his friend and check him out since you want a relationship and he might be the right one for it. since your current bf doesn´t want to commit (-> open relationship) he shouldn´t object, maybe you´ll even open his eyes and get him to commit for fear of losing you all along. whatever you do, make it known to him. most important thing about any relationship, open or not: honesty.

Originally posted by tastey

hmmm well, go to your current boyfriend and tell him that you´re gonna go out with his friend and check him out since you want a relationship and he might be the right one for it. since your current bf doesn´t want to commit (-> open relationship) he shouldn´t object, maybe you´ll even open his eyes and get him to commit for fear of losing you all along. whatever you do, make it known to him. most important thing about any relationship, open or not: honesty.

I concur

Originally posted by eckobarbie

I'll try not to make this too long...

I've been seeing someone for a about a year, I see him maybe two times a week. I do what I want, he does what he wants blah blah blah..he does NOT WANT TO COMMIT.

Thing is I have a thing for his FRIEND.. he asked me out for drinks on wednesday.. and EVERYONE knows what happens when you drink and youre attracted to that person..

SOOOOOOOO

the question is : should i? or should i not hook up with him? is that a really bad thing if i do?? The kid I'm seeing is bound to find out.

SORRY to ask you all this retarded question, i hate reading other ppl's bullshit issues in their lives, and this one is pretty lame

thanks!:)

if ur questioning it, then apparently u have some thoughts that its not right

are u looking for some "go ahead" from the board

well my assesement of the situation

the friend probably knows that u hook up with his friend for over a year and no commitment

this is probably what he wants a fuck buddy

so if ur looking for a relationship from the friend

well he probably doesnt want one

think about it, who would want something serious from a girl who used to or still hooks up with his friend??

sounds kind of shady

theres the truth, delivered to u by the nympho....

So you like him, and he asked you out for a drink...so what? The question remains, how does he feel about you?

What exactly do you want from him? A relationship? Committment? Fiery, animal sex? A shopping buddy?

And I'm sorry to rain on your parade, but ask yourself this question- if he's a good friend of the guy you're going out with (I won't say boyfriend, because apparently, in YOUR eyes, he just doesn't cut it) and he asked you out, how do you know that a few months, weeks, or god forbid days later, he wouldn't go behind your back and ask some other girl for a drink?

Nympho's right, this whole thing is just too shady...:no::nono: :nono: :no:

I guess I didnt add enough details to the whole scenario, cause i didnt want to bore the fuck out of anyone who read the post, but im sure he def wants me, it's long of a story, there's more to this whole retarded dilemma, but (ha) i guess it's really not a big deal, whatever happens, happens.

thanks though everyone!!! :)