Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How to bring drugs on planes????

oak

Hi all, I need some advice.

I am going on vacation in a few weeks and want to bring like 2 or 3 E pills with me.. How should I go about in hiding it so that airport security will not be able to find it. I was thinking about hiding it in my underwear....Does anybody have any suggestions?????

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it better to bring them on u or put them in your suitcase?

Everyone is saying something different.

In the past, I have put vitamins in ziplock bags and no one ever went throught my bag so I am guessing it probably is better to just put pills in a vitamin or Advil bottle and put it in my suitcase.

What has everyone else done?

coming from someone who is in Jamaica right now (gotta love it when your not paying for long distance) and flew out of JKF on tuesday, I would just stick them in an advil bottle. They didnt even open my suitecase up, and i had all my shampoo, can of hair wax /etc in there...not one question, right through the xray machine and it was off, didnt even open it...now if you really wanted to be sure not to set off any alarms, back the bottle of advil in a smaller suitecase that you only put other easliy Identifiable items in (so when they run it through the X ray they dont see any reason to inspect further...) just some shirts and maybe some bottles of shampoo or soap and shit like that...

now, on the other hand, try and get a mixer through securty and they have to xray it, swab it to check for anthrax before they crack it open to inspect it, then they call you over and you have to shout instructions on opening the flight case from behind a line you cant pass, then they stare at it and say 'whats this again?"...gotta love this new security.

bern

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by dbolboy

easy put them with ur advil, or if u are a girl or going with a girl put them in her, not hard, they arent looking for drugs and if they were not 2 or 3 pills they would be looking for 2 to 300 pills

...So if I had say...301 pills I'm safe then right?...:confused:...

Originally posted by weed247

cant u jus fuckin put em in ur mouth

under ur tongue or in front of ur teeth ???

are you serious? :rolleyes: just think really hard about this for a second there and tell me what the flaws are concerning this idea.

i think that it's risky business to bring shit on planes, particularly now with the war going on and the overhanging risk of terrorism these days.

there's a GOOD chance you won't get frisked so you can just put it on you if it's just a few pills. however, there's always a small risk you WILL get frisked, as they do randomly these days. the consequences of a few pills are harsh. it's not like a club where they will confiscate and let you go on your merry way. the cops will be called.

as for things being put on your checked in luggage? this is iffy, as there have been times i've had sniffing dogs waiting in the luggage pick up area (JFK, DC, overseas for example).

good luck.

Originally posted by DJ FRESCO

Sound Factory used a specially trained labrador retriever to sniff out pills for the party after their court case...

but do you actually have first hand info that this dog could sniff out pills? I heard that the only thing it was finding was weed and coke....