For those girlies that DONT swallow...

nSyNcBaBy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

usually a bj is just until we have sex

That's how me & my ex used to do it but that gets boring after a while....It's so much more fun getting him off by FINISHING the job with your mouth ;) .....If you deep throat it when the guy is about to bust it's no big deal b/c everything goes down your throat you barely taste anything.....The only thing that sucks is if theres bad timing & he busts a load when his dick is like halfway out your mouth..Then it's messy & gross

Guest gabo
Originally posted by naughtybabe

If you dont feel like swallowing..

He can always bust on your stomach

or you ass/back or your breast..

Lots of fun places..

and it feel good!

:tongue:

I cant begin to tell you ladies hot very, very hot it is to hear you talk about where you like your mans cum. I could read this allll day!

Originally posted by gabo

I cant begin to tell you ladies hot very, very hot it is to hear you talk about where you like your mans cum. I could read this allll day!

I personally don't think that there is anything better then being on the pill....and not worrying about swallowing or when its gonna go. But since that is not the case for me anymore...i def prefer swallowing instead of having it all over my stomach.

It also depends on what position ur in at the time....if ur doing in doggy~style - in the heat of the momemt...I think all over my ass!

Originally posted by jrsygrl

I personally don't think that there is anything better then being on the pill....and not worrying about swallowing or when its gonna go. But since that is not the case for me anymore...i def prefer swallowing instead of having it all over my stomach.

It also depends on what position ur in at the time....if ur doing in doggy~style - in the heat of the momemt...I think all over my ass!

what does being on the pill have to do with swallowing?? anyone care to enlighten?? :confused: