nSyNcBaBy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Let em cum in ur mouth and then RUN TO THE NEAREST BATHROOM!! :D

haha. what she said.

about being on the pill, you dont have to swallow she is saying because they can cum inside her without getting her preg.

ahhh ok. i still much rather cum inside a girl's mouth than inside her pussy. the power thing does outweigh the fucking pussy thing. now cumming inside a girl's ass, hmmm. that's a tough choice. i'm sure that would be nice, but i know nothing about that. :(

Originally posted by somebitch

haha. what she said.

about being on the pill, you dont have to swallow she is saying because they can cum inside her without getting her preg.

Not for nothing. But for anyone to trust the pill and let someone cum inside them. I don't know I think it is just ignorant. The pill is not 100% I mean it is a good added safety measure. But I still pull out. And unless I know for a fact that I am planning to have a child I will continue to pull out. I even pull out when wearing a condom. Especially when with someone I know I am not going to stay with.

Better to be safe than sorry. :)

Originally posted by elementx

Not for nothing. But for anyone to trust the pill and let someone cum inside them. I don't know I think it is just ignorant. The pill is not 100% I mean it is a good added safety measure. But I still pull out. And unless I know for a fact that I am planning to have a child I will continue to pull out. I even pull out when wearing a condom. Especially when with someone I know I am not going to stay with.

Before u go around calling ppl. ignorant - incase u are unaware...there are a certain amount of times during the month that it is IMPOSSIBLE for a woman to get pregnant.

u shoudl wear a condom to protect from stds, pregnancy can be terminated.

also the pill protects 99.9% and she is right you can only get pregnant when u r ovulating and that is a few days a month, in the middle of your cycle.

jersey girl, no, i dont think u were unclear, i think they are braindead. :laugh:

Pull out? You think that makes you safe from getting a chick pregnant?

Two words junior- PRE CUM .

Ignorance is bliss

so much to which i wanna respond!!! this thread is embarrassing for twenty-somethings everywhere (if that's what you are).

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

what does being on the pill have to do with swallowing?? anyone care to enlighten?? :confused:

she was saying that, if it's all over her stomach, she's afraid some of it might drip inside her, or something like that :shaky: . swallowing eliminates that risk :worry: .

pulling out is so ineffective that it can't even be called a method of birth control. did anyone pay attention in health class/sex ed during junior high or high school? everyone had to pass that in my schools - i dunno about yours. or do you guys just not give a shit? i don't wanna even have to get into the "pre-cum" discussion again :rolleyes: .

and people who try to gauge their likelihood of getting pregnant by the calendar have to remember this stupid-ass joke:

Q- what do you call people who use the "rhythm" method*?

A- parents!

*that's what it's called

yeah, it's corny, but do you think all the kids in huge families were planned :shaky: ?

and, lastly,

condoms, condoms, condoms!!!

Originally posted by pennywise

Pull out? You think that makes you safe from getting a chick pregnant?

Two words junior- PRE CUM .

Ignorance is bliss

this post wasn't up yet when i posted mine; i wasn't skimming over yours, pennywise.

:aright:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by naughtybabe

gabo where is your favorite spot to bust on a girl??

There are sooo many places I love to cum. I love it everywhere, in her mouth is fine, in her pussy is cool( if she is in the shot or pill and I have a relationship with her), on her anywhere!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by jrsygrl

I personally don't think that there is anything better then being on the pill....and not worrying about swallowing or when its gonna go. But since that is not the case for me anymore...i def prefer swallowing instead of having it all over my stomach.

It also depends on what position ur in at the time....if ur doing in doggy~style - in the heat of the momemt...I think all over my ass!

I have to say that seeing a girls ass with cum dripping off of it is so hot i cant even type it, so use your imagination.

You cannot get pregnant when you are on your period!!

You and Jrysgrl should go back to Sex Ed class...both spouting crazy crap about not being able to get pregnant at ceratin times of the month....I think you should check your facts before you are heading to the abortion clinic.

Ok since you are not a girl and you obviously seem to be clueless I will tell you this: If your girl has her period and she goes in the shower... IT STOPS!! and as gore as it sounds a lot of people do it.

no offense..but you've said some of the most stupidest things about this topic..yes, you can still get pregnant while you're having your period because sperm can live up to 7 days inside you...oh and your period does not stop when you shower....:blank:

http://www.kotex.com/info/faqs/qa/qaPregnancy.asp