Clubplanet Nightlife Community

homeboy just so fell off

sorry but.....if it wasnt for the production, that album would be shit

50 used to be able to rap.....now he just spits stupid shit. He wants to get paid and all, but he got no respect from me

perfect example, em rips him stupid in the third song

THAT ALBUM SUCKS......50 used to be hot, he's just another pdiddy that lets his watch talk for me, his whip talk for me, my gat talk for me.....bla bla blow, what up hommie

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he sucks. Definitely hit or miss though. People were hyping him as the next Tupac for awhile, i don't think so at all. His pronunciation is horrible, and some of his raps are just dumb. Then again, some of his shit is pretty damn good. Again, hit or miss.

Guest djdrip2002
Originally posted by x-phactor

eh raps not my thing, never was..so if 50 cent got shot tommorow i could care less :blown::)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

50 is hot, your all just haters. He's rappin about the life he led, not saying he's proud of it. It's just something he was dealt, growing up in the ghetto, father died mother murdered when he was 8. He's doing his thing now and gettin paid for it and he don't have to live in the ghetto nomore. You go boy....the rest of you go get a life and stop hating!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ravahstar

50 is hot, your all just haters. He's rappin about the life he led, not saying he's proud of it. It's just something he was dealt, growing up in the ghetto, father died mother murdered when he was 8. He's doing his thing now and gettin paid for it and he don't have to live in the ghetto nomore. You go boy....the rest of you go get a life and stop hating!!:rolleyes:

isn't that the story with every rapper? do you think he's going to get a sympathy card from me and a lovely bouquet of flowers and exquisite french chocolates?

FO SHNIZZLE BLING JIGGA BLIGGEDY SCHWAAH

MOVIN UPPP EN THA LYFE

mpv%5F91%2Ejpg

Originally posted by cintron

isn't that the story with every rapper? do you think he's going to get a sympathy card from me and a lovely bouquet of flowers and exquisite french chocolates?

FO SHNIZZLE BLING JIGGA BLIGGEDY SCHWAAH

MOVIN UPPP EN THA LYFE

actually some rappers lived a good life, you know didn't sell drugs and all that... I think Method Man went to prep school...:D

Originally posted by zeeker

I don't think he sucks. Definitely hit or miss though. People were hyping him as the next Tupac for awhile, i don't think so at all. His pronunciation is horrible, and some of his raps are just dumb. Then again, some of his shit is pretty damn good. Again, hit or miss.

i never liked tupac. he was the biggest faker ever to grab a mic, yea ok, u were hustling crack while you were on tour dancing with digital underground, in the midst of doing the humpty dance. riiiight. and now that he's dead, it would be fake of me to say i like him. well i didn't then when he was alive, and i def don't like his afterlike stuff neither. bless his family and friends, but he didn't do anything for me lyrically. about 50's pronunciation, thats not really fair. he caught a bullett in his mouth, and pieces of it actually still lay within his gums, thats y his speech is a lil funny at times.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

about 50's pronunciation, thats not really fair. he caught a bullett in his mouth, and pieces of it actually still lay within his gums, thats y his speech is a lil funny at times.

Yeah, I heard an interview with him where he says thats what effected his horrible pronunciation. So what? He decided to go into the rap game where pronunciation is important and if people criticize it, they have every right to. I heard him live on Hot97 like a month ago. Horrible. They had to have a recording finish every line when he performed 'in da club' because he seriously couldn't get the words out fast enough.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

homeboy just so fell off

sorry but.....if it wasnt for the production, that album would be shit

50 used to be able to rap.....now he just spits stupid shit. He wants to get paid and all, but he got no respect from me

perfect example, em rips him stupid in the third song

THAT ALBUM SUCKS......50 used to be hot, he's just another pdiddy that lets his watch talk for me, his whip talk for me, my gat talk for me.....bla bla blow, what up hommie

pdiddy's net worth is several hundred million, theres nothin wrong with tryng to be like that, unless you don't like money