Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stilleto timbs

bkissa

Originally posted by kelly0616

I THINK I LIKE WITH THE RIGHT OUTFIT....JLO CAN DEFINATELY PULL EM OFF

I agree, i love them!!! I have a pair myself and I think with the right outfit they look soooo good. I get alot of compliments:clap2: :aright:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nifer

paying craploads of money for trendy boots like that is ridiculous. i'd rather pay top dollar for shoes i'd wear more than one season, than for a pair i'd only wear for a few months.

~~thats why i bought the steve madden ones....good quality and less than 100$

• 2 weeks later...

i've never owned a pair of timbs in my life but these are a "maybe". They do remind me of the granny boots that were out a while back (as someone else here mentioned) and while i wouldn't bend the tongue on the baby blues like mariah did, i think they are great for jeans or a denim skirt but you still have a closed boot/heel on. : )

Would also go the steve madden route and pay no more than 100 bucks for them simply because they are a fashion trend so i have no idea if they would make it into next season for me.

I wonder how they are to walk in though - they look real pointy!

Not thrilled with the pepto pink ones but maybe the whites would look good!

Originally posted by bkissa

So I couldn't afford the manolo's at the moment, but I bought the bootleg variety for only $125. The only difference I see is the color of the heel. I love them!

Hey I gotta admit those are nice but type pricy. Get tha "bootleg" ones if u may have 2 . But how tha f*ck do chicz walk in those shietz? I dink tha steve madden ones look kinda fake but hey whatever floats yer boat rah?

;)

Originally posted by daisytcam

Would also go the steve madden route and pay no more than 100 bucks for them simply because they are a fashion trend so i have no idea if they would make it into next season for me.

I wonder how they are to walk in though - they look real pointy!

Not thrilled with the pepto pink ones but maybe the whites would look good!

~~they are actually pretty easy to walk in if u knoe how to wear at least some type of heel....also since they r timbs they have a good grip on the bottom so to me they are even more comfy than my other stillettos which have a smooth sole :shades2:

Originally posted by somebitch

omg when i saw those in the mall i almost vomited. i cant believe there is actually a market for that kinda thing. not my style...

agreeed.. theyre all the rage right now as well... so many cookie cutter chics had them at Lemon the other night, then i was at centro, and guess what? yeah they were all over there as well...