Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate this

vicman

what to do on monday?

HOOJ CHOONS Presents ONE NATION

Opium Garden

Monday, 3/17/2003

Talent: Tom Middleton, Red Jerry, James Zabiela, Lottie, Medicine 8, FC Kahuna, Sander Kleinenberg, Clive Henry [Peace Division], 16B, Sean Pollen, Ross Cale

-or-

Tribal Sessions pres. Tribal Gathering US Launch Party WMC 2003

Tribal Gathering

Monday, 3/17/2003

Talent: .SANDER KLEINENBERG, GREG VICKERS, THE INLAND KNIGHTS. Plus very special surprise Tribalguest on the night.

Info: After the legendary WMC party at B.E.D. TRIBAL makes its long awaited return to Miami to celebrate the forthcoming UK TRIBALGATHERING 2003 and the launch of the FEATHERS and FACEPAINT World Tour. Expect a cocktail of FEATHERS & FACEPAINT fun and ACIDHOUSE to Nerve Lounge. PLEASE NOTE THAT OUT OF THE 400 CAPACITY THERE ARE ONLY 100 TICKETS ON SALE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC, SO BOOK NOW!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by merkie

Cry me a river.

I have that Justin Timberlake song stuck in my head. I was listening to the remixes of it this morning :aright: Whenever I see him on tv, he's the most annoying person ever but his tracks aren't bad. duck.gif

anyhow.. Vic I'm pretty sure I'm going to the Hooj Party... James Zabiela :love2:

keep in mind hooj party will finish way before tribal gathering

+ sander k will play longer and later at tribal

+ everyone on the hooj party sans cosmos is playing somewhere else during the week.

but ill still be at the hooj party. omid. hes so dreamy :blank:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Vic - which parties are going to on Friday? I wanna hook up and get down (n' dirty) w/ you and joeygk damn it!!:tongue::eek:;)

Lola:D

:eek: :eek:

:D

dunno about friday yet. i wuz thinking maze but no lawler=no vic, so maybe superchumbo or crobar for circo loco.

whatever it is, it has to be tribal :D