Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MIX@S.F Apologies to all ticket holders and patrons!

The MIX staff would like to appologize about the confusion at soundfactory. Unfortunately we were visited by every law enforcement agency in New York City, and the slow moving line was beyond our control. For those of you who got in we hope you all had a good time with George Acosta. The party continues this week with FERGIE (the number 10 D.J. in the world). If you have a ticket for March 7th it will be honored on the 14th. There will also be a seperate ticket line this week. Sorry for the inconvenience and we appreciate your support.

Thank you,

Musicology Events

Maddness entertainment

If you guys only sold tickets to you capacity and not over then you would not have to apoligize. This is bullshit. Did you not know that you would have every agency there. I mean you were shut down for drugs. What the fuck did you think. They will be there again this week . Be smart. Look what happen to exit for the KTU thing last week. The were shut down by 12:30.

THINK ABOUT IT

I left work a little early on fri go to manhattan to get the tix for saturday nite at sf at satellite records and the guy tells me the promoter never dropped off the fuckin tickets the guy at satellite apologized and looked embarassed how the fuck do you advertise your selling tix @ a location and dont drop off the tickets you guys suck!!

From what I heard it wasn't even THAT packed on Friday. You guys seriously need to get that line under control, hire some more people to deal with it or something. And did I hear correct? They had dogs in there?

Are you people serious? How can you hold us responsible for law enforcement agency's fucking with us. We did not over sell the show. The legal capcity at S.F. is over 3000 with all the levels. We sold 1200 tickets and the rest of the people were there because it was a successful promotion and they wanted to go to a good party. Satellite were sold out of tix and we would'nt give them any more because we did not want to oversell the show. We must comply with any and all law enforcement agency's. Did you forget what happened 4 weeks ago in NYC, Chicago and Rhode Island? A perfect example is PVD at Roxy. Unfortunately it is not going to be an easy road in NYC for these big venues and events in the near future. We are trying as hard as we can to provide you with a quality party. Give it a chance, and bare with us through this tough time. It is tough for all large venues right now!

This week there will be a seperate ticket line to try to speed things up a little.

Musicology Events

Maddness Entertainment

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

oooo...Fegie....hooray for trainwrecked trance and techno!!!

:rolleyes:

Yes sir :D

Ill pass. April is going to be hot thow with Scot project vs Marco V on the 4th and ferry 2 weeks later (is kid viscous going to be there also ? )

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

oooo...Fegie....hooray for trainwrecked trance and techno!!!

:rolleyes:

you may have caught him on a bad day, but in the "scene" he is regarded as one of the best "technical" DJ's around.

Some people don't like his style, but everyone here loves to pass judgement on a DJ based on heresay (ahem Tony Draper)

If you have seen him, and heard him fuck up royally, im sure it was a fluke, because I have conversed with people who see him on a weekly basis in the UK (and on radio 1 ahem) and grudginly admit that he is amazing as a DJ, even if they dont like his style.

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

you may have caught him on a bad day, but in the "scene" he is regarded as one of the best "technical" DJ's around.

Some people don't like his style, but everyone here loves to pass judgement on a DJ based on heresay (ahem Tony Draper)

If you have seen him, and heard him fuck up royally, im sure it was a fluke, because I have conversed with people who see him on a weekly basis in the UK (and on radio 1 ahem) and grudginly admit that he is amazing as a DJ, even if they dont like his style.

Very true.....

people need to differentiate between a DJ they don't like and a bad DJ.....there is a BIG Difference..........!

I have heard Fergie fuck up in person, but he is on point on radio 1 week in and week out....plus i'm not a big fan of his music (i prefer the more american hard style).....but he is still a better DJ than ANYONE posting on this thread........

When Fergie used to play uk hardhouse he was THE best in the world in that style,he definalty has technical ability.

He's changed his style a few times since then and he currently sounds like Picotto really so if you like him you will probably like Fergie.

On the whole though he is not a very popular addition to a lineup over here cos he attracts a how should i put it ? 'beerboy' crowd who have come to see Radio 1's Fergie.

Mixmoderater. You are greatly mistaken. I have promoted for Exit for the last 2years and their legal capacity is only 2,800. SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SF LEGAL BEING 3000. IF YOU ADD ALL THE CAPACITY SIGNS WHICH ARE POSTED INSIDE THE MAIN OFFICE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THEIR LEGAL IS ONLY 1235

Originally posted by powerpill

Mixmoderater. You are greatly mistaken. I have promoted for Exit for the last 2years and their legal capacity is only 2,800. SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SF LEGAL BEING 3000. IF YOU ADD ALL THE CAPACITY SIGNS WHICH ARE POSTED INSIDE THE MAIN OFFICE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THEIR LEGAL IS ONLY 1235

Check the capacity sign to the right of the entrance door. 2600+ not including the 4th level. Unfortunately your information is incorrect.

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

i agree.

his skills are tight and he's started in the scene as a youngin' (19 years old and he was bangin' out that UK hard house).

i think NYC is underappreciating his appearance here. it's rare to hear UK hard house in these parts; the one and only time i heard it was at a rave in 2001 with Knowledge spinning (Columns of Knowledge DJ).

if i can make it, i'd love to go and show this DJ support.

tom!! what, you used to post here? holy shit i'm a post whore, look at how many posts i got up in this piece!

and holy shit it's 5:30 am and i am still at work! :(

going to fergie? if i get out of work i may...

but it's scot project that i am eagerly awaiting for...

First off...Who the hell are all you people to be saying shit after all that has happend these past few weeks.

Its hard times now for Clubs and Venues that hold Musical Events.

I would like to see you try and do what these people are doing week in and week out. And plus, they are reviving the factory friday scene :idea:

Second...THEY ARE HONORING THE TIX FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK! No one does that shit. Your not exactly losing out on money. I know the hassle of going there and all the B/S that went on but also remember, it was the first night, its always shaky.

You cannot control the police and such. It is out of their hands, nothing can be done so deal with it.

I personally will NOT go to the Friday party. I dont like the crowd, i dont like the music, i dont like the vibe, but shit, give these people a break.

And THIRD...Maximum Capacity for ALL THE LEVELS OF FACTORY COMBINED is alittle over 3000 people. So PowerPill...please..stop insisting it is not. If you would like proof, check out some posts on here when SF and Exit were closed down not too long ago. The Papers themselves told the capacity of both, the signs is Factory tell you capacity, and...If further proof is needed...on the website, it states that Capacity of Just the Main Dance floor (2500) and the lounge (500), not icluding the other space.

soo....back to meanless posts by kids that know absolute JACK SHIT of what they are talking about :D:blown:

Originally posted by kitty19

i think NYC is underappreciating his appearance here. it's rare to hear UK hard house in these parts; the one and only time i heard it was at a rave in 2001 with Knowledge spinning (Columns of Knowledge DJ).

He doesn't play it anymore,he plays Picotto techno.

i feel you.. damn people gotta stop bitching..

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

First off...Who the hell are all you people to be saying shit after all that has happend these past few weeks.

Its hard times now for Clubs and Venues that hold Musical Events.

I would like to see you try and do what these people are doing week in and week out. And plus, they are reviving the factory friday scene :idea:

Second...THEY ARE HONORING THE TIX FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK! No one does that shit. Your not exactly losing out on money. I know the hassle of going there and all the B/S that went on but also remember, it was the first night, its always shaky.

You cannot control the police and such. It is out of their hands, nothing can be done so deal with it.

I personally will NOT go to the Friday party. I dont like the crowd, i dont like the music, i dont like the vibe, but shit, give these people a break.

And THIRD...Maximum Capacity for ALL THE LEVELS OF FACTORY COMBINED is alittle over 3000 people. So PowerPill...please..stop insisting it is not. If you would like proof, check out some posts on here when SF and Exit were closed down not too long ago. The Papers themselves told the capacity of both, the signs is Factory tell you capacity, and...If further proof is needed...on the website, it states that Capacity of Just the Main Dance floor (2500) and the lounge (500), not icluding the other space.

soo....back to meanless posts by kids that know absolute JACK SHIT of what they are talking about :D:blown:

Originally posted by kitty19

i agree.

his skills are tight and he's started in the scene as a youngin' (19 years old and he was bangin' out that UK hard house).

if i can make it, i'd love to go and show this DJ support.

ahem, i play it

and there are a few DJ's in the area that do as well, even some budding producers, but you will only see them at raves...but you will hear "hard house" songs in a club every now and the, considering its so close to trance now.

but the scene is growing, ever so slowly....

and not many people go by the hard house moniker anymore..its "Hard Dance" now, which is Hard Techno, Hard House, Hard Trance and hardcore. Just about anything over 140 bpm.