Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>If YOU could be....

how about disneyland, glow? it's "the happiest place on earth," you know :D . it's great there, 'cause you can almost do everything you wanna in one day, and scrambling a bit to do it all is part of the fun. disneyworld is so stressful, 'cause you try to cram everything in, and ya just can't. and i love disneyland so much - there are only a few groups of people there:

1. teenage couples in love

2. teenagers on acid or smoking weed

3. orange county residents/disney freaks who walk around like they own the place and are pissed off at the visitors

4. a family or two here and there

those belonging to group 3 will go on and on about insider stuff all day long :rolleyes: (i.e. "did you know that the piano in the haunted mansion was used in the film "20,000 leagues under the sea?").

and i work a block from the beach, mssabina. i should go sit down for a while, but i never do. i just drive to work, usually late, get off at 9:30 pm, and drive home :( .

and i wish i were with friends and not my roommate :( . why do they live so far away?

Originally posted by weyes

how about disneyland, glow? it's "the happiest place on earth," you know :D . it's great there, 'cause you can almost do everything you wanna in one day, and scrambling a bit to do it all is part of the fun. disneyworld is so stressful, 'cause you try to cram everything in, and ya just can't. and i love disneyland so much - there are only a few groups of people there:

3. orange county residents/disney freaks who walk around like they own the place and are pissed off at the visitors

those belonging to group 3 will go on and on about insider stuff all day long :rolleyes: (i.e. "did you know that the piano in the haunted mansion was used in the film "20,000 leagues under the sea?").

and i work a block from the beach, mssabina. i should go sit down for a while, but i never do. i just drive to work, usually late, get off at 9:30 pm, and drive home :( .

and i wish i were with friends and not my roommate :( . why do they live so far away?

haha! i went to magic mountain with my brazilian roommate once high on weed! it was amazing!!!!

Originally posted by weyes

how about disneyland, glow?

Disney World has EPCOT & MGM...which I LOVE!!!! and Ive done #3 in Disney World ;)